Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
FerroAxel7

A little late...

Welcome to the site Mike! Now will you please accept this lovely dish of cookies I made for the new people of the site? *offers a dish of elegantly decorated cookies*

What kind of man would I be if I turned down fresh cookies? Thank you kindly!

What kind of man would I be if I turned down fresh cookies? Thank you kindly!

NO WAIT DON'T EAT THOSE COOKIES

THEY'RE NOT GLUTEN-FREE

Edited by Kaweebo

Hey, welcome to the site. I hope you're enjoying it here.

I definitely am. Should've joined the site sooner :/

NO WAIT DON'T EAT THOSE COOKIES

THEY'RE NOT GLUTEN-FREE

That was either a South Park reference or you live a healthy lifestyle. 

Either way...THESE COOKIES ARE MINE!

ちょっと失礼。

Okay, how to say it...

Your gaze is intense.

You can say I look like a freak. It's totally okay yet hurtful hahaha

Hello! Welcome to this fun website!

Thanks for the welcome, my friend!

Welcome to the forums!

Don't hurt Kairi and we'll get along just fine...

<---- Also, you may have scared Kairi with that pic xD I'll lure her back out

[Those eyes... Stare directly into ur soul o.O]

Edited by Javelin434

Greetings FerroAxel7, I am SuperiorKunivas. Do not fear, I am not here to steal your Heart or anything. If you could spare one that would be great. I am simply here to greet you and inform you, of who I am. I fandub, sometimes. And make YouTube Vids, sometimes. xD

I do hope you enjoy your time here on this Insanity Mosh Pit Lovely Site, post a lot, make friends and have fun! :D

Welcome to the forums!

Don't hurt Kairi and we'll get along just fine...

<---- Also, you may have scared Kairi with that pic xD I'll lure her back out

[Those eyes... Stare directly into ur soul o.O]

Don't worry! Kairi and I get along just great. Though her big, blue eyes actually pierced my soul and now belongs to her :( be careful 

Greetings FerroAxel7, I am SuperiorKunivas. Do not fear, I am not here to steal your Heart or anything. If you could spare one that would be great. I am simply here to greet you and inform you, of who I am. I fandub, sometimes. And make YouTube Vids, sometimes. xD

I do hope you enjoy your time here on this Insanity Mosh Pit Lovely Site, post a lot, make friends and have fun! :D

I actually have a few hearts in my freezer you can acquire! That'll be $74 please! Hahaha thanks for the warm welcome my friend :D

WELCOME TO KH13!

Now take your sanity and put it in a safe place, we wont be needing any for now. :D

I never had any sanity to begin with. HAhaHAhahaHAHAhaHA...*clears throat*....ha. Thanks for the welcoming!

I'm still new myself Mike, but, welcome to KH13!! I hope you have a fab time here!! 

We're in the same boat, you and I. Looking into the vastness of a new site, two lonely newbs. (Sora voice) We'll go together. *holds out hand* 

Hey guys! My name is Mike and I've been playing Kingdom Hearts since 2002 when I was eight years old. Now I'm twenty and just recently made an account. As we get closer to KH3, I'm getting more and more excited and figured I'd share my ideas as well as read up on some of yours. Glad to be here!! I'm also very friendly so let's be friends. 

welcome! another player from when KH is out, eh. don't worry about the time passed before join the site, is normal thing do at least 1 month of stalking lurking (mine was 1 year -.- ) and hey slow down, before KH3 there is KH2.5 xD waiting now KH3 you risking a collapse xP

anyway feel free to chat with me anytime you want, random things fine too xD

welcome! another player from when KH is out, eh. don't worry about the time passed before join the site, is normal thing do at least 1 month of stalking lurking (mine was 1 year -.- ) and hey slow down, before KH3 there is KH2.5 xD waiting now KH3 you risking a collapse xP

anyway feel free to chat with me anytime you want, random things fine too xD

But KH3 is so close! I've waited so long...I guess 2.5 Remix will have to tide me over until then. But I can't wait to play BBS on console. Add me and junk so we can be friends! 

-Takes his hand- Together. hehe.  I actually didn't do any lurking time at all Aros, haha. 

(cries) Finally someone who understands the reference. Thank you for the welcome, MysticVriska, I appreciate it.