Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jdeib963

Win a Free KH 2.5 Japanese Copy! CONTEST

Because I love hearing everyone's voice In Japanese rather then English. I mean come one Chip's name is Chippu in Japanese and If that's adorable, I don't know what Is. Characters like Pete who are common named In the USA have awesome names like Pīto. Even though, I don't know too much Japanese, when I hear someone say a word a know, It sounds ten times better in Japanese(Except Mickey and Donald's voice). I have been in the fandom for 7 years now and I will never forget waiting for Re:coded to come out in English, but I watched the Japanese version and It was just beautiful. I know so many people hate that game, but I love It sooooooo much and I think It is great. It is fun, so I don't care If it's relevant to the story or not. Even days were good. The gameplay wasn't too bad, some bosses were annoying, but the story was fantastic. People also don't like Kingdom Hearts X because It's in japanese, and they can't understand the story and think It's not canon, but It's great. I take pride In my, nothing but dark cards(because I love my darkness). I can never hate a Kingdom Hearts game or anything about It(well, maybe the V Cast game, but that's a different story).

Hi Everyone! 

Contest is closed and the winner has been decided and will be notified shortly. The contest winner will not be announced on this page unless they decide of their own volition to announce it (I hope they do!). 

I have to say I am very happy to do this and it has made me think I should do this for the US release as well. That said, your responses were overwhelming and it is great to see so many people that share the same likes as I do. Whatever your reasons are, I wish I could give you all copies (I can't, not enough munny...see what I did there?) but there can only be one winner. It is great to be a part of this forum and I highly respect what the owners of the site have done.

Thank you!!!!!