Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Timothy Ling Jit Houng

What does Nobody do?

What does Nobody do? I mean, other than following orders and attacking Sora for no real reason. And they don't pop up everywhere like Heartlesses. They only appear at specific places.

The Next Organization XIII should be full with Heartlesses because they are much more Hardworking !!!

I like Donald !!!

Edited by Timothy Ling Jit Houng

They're nobodies. Remember all that tragic stuff about non-existence? Yeah, that's the idea. They have nothing. Not even anything to do. Even the heartless have their instincts to attack everywhere and everyone for their hearts. Nobodies aren't so lucky.

You can understand why they'd want to organise. Speaking of which, that's why they appear so selectively. You only ever encounter them when they're flanking an Org member, on a mission, or guarding their base.

They're nobodies. Remember all that tragic stuff about non-existence? Yeah, that's the idea. They have nothing. Not even anything to do. Even the heartless have their instincts to attack everywhere and everyone for their hearts. Nobodies aren't so lucky.

You can understand why they'd want to organise. Speaking of which, that's why they appear so selectively. You only ever encounter them when they're flanking an Org member, on a mission, or guarding their base.

So they just slack around and wait for the organisation to complete Kingdom Hearts even though that doesn't give them a heart.

So they just slack around and wait for the organisation to complete Kingdom Hearts even though that doesn't give them a heart.

I should probably clarify, take my first paragraph and add "Until they join the Organization".

That was my point. They join up with the Organization to give them a purpose, so they can have something to work towards, so they don't have to have nothing. The way that all comes full circle, with Xemnas basically saying "You have nothing to live for unless I tell you you have something to live for," shows the deceit and manipulation of his whole scheme really well.

I mean, technically they were all going to get hearts. It's just that those hearts were Xehanort hearts.

I should probably clarify, take my first paragraph and add "Until they join the Organization".

That was my point. They join up with the Organization to give them a purpose, so they can have something to work towards, so they don't have to have nothing. The way that all comes full circle, with Xemnas basically saying "You have nothing to live for unless I tell you you have something to live for," shows the deceit and manipulation of his whole scheme really well.

I mean, technically they were all going to get hearts. It's just that those hearts were Xehanort hearts.

Quite true...