Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Demyx

Hunger strikes again

I know it is pretty pointless to complain about being hungry online, but... >.> I'm hungry... I have summer classes for college... Yush, dem dem goes to college... XDD And there is no one to feed me here, nor do I have anything to buy food with. Ah, I've been offered food, but it's been from people I talk with exclusively online... On other news, I am bored, as I cannot go home for another few hours, and I have no more classes today... <3 Ah, I don't know what to do... Oh, look... my bag... I think I could do something in there... but... >.< *shakes head* no... XDD

O.O DEM DEM!! *glomps*

... hai there. :DD

my sister has college too in the summer too D: but i wouldn't really call it classes... all she really does is work without being paid at a school summer camp for kids.

I hate it when Im hungry in class and theres still a billion minutes of class left to go D;

Next thing you know your stomach rumbles soooo loud.

It's embarassing.

Don't tell me about hungry xD I spent 30 hours a few weks ago without food, Technically I could have eaten but...I didn't because it was to raise money for kids who don't have enough food...and to make matters worse, I knew where all the food was at that place. So...yeah. I've been pretty hungry and could do nothing about it xD

-hands half a virtual sandwich-

Ah, thanks for the virtual sandwiches. ^^ Actually... O.o I don't think I have had a loud stomach before... I mean, I've had loads of other things involving the stomach, but not one where other people could hear... >.> Or if they could, they'd have to have good hearing. *glomps everyone* ^^ Lucky for today, I actually have money. So I can has cheezburger. xD And, Erica, I also love your sig. ^^

Sign in to follow this