Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Connection to Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] revealed: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX's "Tome of Prophecy" scene translated

That sounds like a good idea. At least it does if Square doesn't charge $18 for it like some of their other games.

I'm betting it would have micro transactions like the web browser version does. And to be fair their $18 games are fantastic games like FFIV.

I'm betting it would have micro transactions like the web browser version does. And to be fair their $18 games are fantastic games like FFIV.

I agree they are fantastic games, but that's still a tad expensive for a mobile game. Especially when the steam versions are cheaper.

...okay, still a little confused, but I think I got the gist of it. So basically Maleficent has determined that Jiminy's Journal is somehow connected to the Tome of Prophesy...somehow, and that by gaining access to the Journal, they would be gaining access to the Tome, or at least access to a power similar to what the Tome held. And from the sounds of things, the Tome DRAGS WORLDS FROM THE FUTURE in the same sense that the cards were used to draw power from the future to avert the dark prophesy. If that is the case, then my theory about the worlds of X having come from future points in time was on the right track! (hopefully) While I'm sure that the English version of the scene will make more sense, at the very least this does confirm that Maleficent's ambitions are just as big as ever and she definitely has something dangerous up her sleeve. I can't wait to see what happens! :D

Oh, and given everything that is happening, I'm sure that Nomura is pretty much cementing the idea of doing something to bring the story of X to English speakers. He's not going to just keep the game in Japanese without doing something to inform English fans (who haven't been following and translating X) of the events that are supposed to be important for III. Something will happen, I'm sure of it. :)

ちょっと失礼。

You sayin' my translations don't make sense? xP

Well, if KH3.5 HD ReMix is to be sold, we finally know which games are going to be in. Too bad it'll be on the PS4 though. :c

I'd have love to have like every KH games on one and only console. Guess somethings just don't happen in a lifetime huhu.

What if the Tome of Prophecy is also the Key to bringing everyone connected to Sora back? If it can bring about Dwellers from the Future, is it far fetched to say that you couldn't take the Data inside Sora and bring about the people connected to him? Sure, they wouldn't be the original versions, but it's one way to bring some of them back (cough cough XION)