Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

Lets See How Long We Can Keep This Going...

2355. is quite some day i don't spam here :O PS: xaldin can be a pain with his "aero always on him" (or is a bug?) >.<

2356. I guess KH made us forget about this topic here xP ..... so busy everyday >.< and I would say Xaldin is a pain with or without bugs gosh~ :O ! I guess I never try a battle as many as his in all my KH player life T-T duuuuh~~

But never mess with a woman mwahahaha !! 0/*  *point her frying pan forward* We can be really dangerous spécimens xP

2357. and soon i'll go get my reveange on laxeaus for throw me around xD XD and i agree with both KH make us nerding too much and women are dangerous xP  and today is exactly 10 days from when i get KH :O

2358. Go get him !! >.< Tell me when you'll fight him I'll "cheer" for ya if you want :3 hehe~

Well he understood his pain  yesterday for messing with me !! >:(  even if I understood mine too to go too berserk..xD. Seriously that's alreayd almost 2 weeks we have it ? O.O'..time flies boy xP

2360. Time flies with a Keyblade too ??!! O.O Oh dear~~ You've learned me something here xD I can finally go to sleep at peace tonight >.<.... But if it flies like Ven...I think it won't go really fast xP

Edited by Sei

2364. meand i watch  them... the 2013 and 2012..... and don't know if there's other xD

2365: There's videos like this from 2010 to 2014 xD

Here they are :3

2367. Aqua's lover is here~ hello Sora ^^ !

@Weed : the ending of your videos are good xD like Aqua and terra dancing like this and l'oreal was great too for the one in this year xP

Edited by Sei

2372. yo sora! i'm at the TWTNW.... soon i can use acqua too >.< PS: if roxas it let me pass :/

Edited by Aros

2373. "YOU SHALL NOT...PASS !!" *take her dual keyblades* Take me down before, show me how...baddass you are :3

PS : Can I have a Hi from Ven and Vanitas too ? >.<

Edited by Sei

2374. here we go again, sei you copied my number xD xD and come on, make me pass >.<

Edited by Aros

2375. Oopsy..xD Gomen gomen~ :3 but that's because you've to much influence on me damn, that's not because of me I'm innocent here xP !

And you can pass... if you bring me Chocolate... and maybe your Dark mode can help a bit too xD nya nya nya nya~~