Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

Lets See How Long We Can Keep This Going...

1834.... Your influence is way too strong for me to resist.. xP even your number stay grave into my mind and my fingers automaticaly copy them 0/* .

So..you're a brain manipulator *laugh like Vanitas* mwahahaha~~

@Sora : Gosh that was soooo long , hi there Sora !! xD

Edited by Sei

1836: Yeah that and dealing some spammers. So bout you? I assume things went smooth in my absence? 

Spoke to soon Sei. *farts*

Edited by soravids

1838. *cast wind for a change of air xD * we just do out random job > :) (exept yesterday :O )

Edited by Aros

1838. *cast wind for a change of air xD * we just do out random job > :) (exept yesterday :O )

1839: You destroyed my fart... Thanks lol. Great to hear, bud, You getting hyped for 2.5?

1844. Ventus & Vanitas !! 0/*  (Ventus play the girl part Vanitas the boy >.<....) kidding.. xD or else Aqua too ^^

Edited by Sei

1845. Ventus & Vanitas !! 0/*  (Ventus play the girl part Vanitas the boy >.<....) kidding.. xD or else Aqua too ^^

.......... I like Aqua.

Edited by soravids

1846. you like ventus as girl? :O  xD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO as a friend. (Real girls only)

Edited by soravids

1849. Poor little Ventus xD... Well I'm kidding too he has nothing as a girl ^^..and I like the 'fusion' of both of them.. :3

@TB Hi TB ! ^^

1849. Poor little Ventus xD... Well I'm kidding too he has nothing as a girl ^^..and I like the 'fusion' of both of them.. :3 @TB Hi TB ! ^^

1850 when did ventus became a GIRL?!? :O