Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

Lets See How Long We Can Keep This Going...

1451. I wanna dango ! >.< (edit : again in the same time hu ? hihi ^^)

Edited by Sei

1453. Oh gosh !! O.O That can actually be delicious xD ! Or maybe..Mochi pie then hmm... azuki in it...yeay..but better..*talk to herself* Daifuku then..

1456. @ Aros : Yes 0/*  it seems so yummy ! ^^ I'll have to make some one day I have the azuki waiting for me xD

@TB : Paopu pie ?? GOSH  O.O I want some !! :3

1455 I want a papou pie! :) Also Dawn is having a battle of the bands

1457. and she had the 1000th post too TB, you read it wrong before xD  awesome, a paopu choco i must say >:)  and why i'm a drummer, i'm a guitar dude xP

Edited by Aros

1458. *give you the guitar* There for ya xD They put me on the guitar, you'll have your ears in blood~

Edited by Sei

1460. *facepalm* Gosh >.< everytime after Aros I copy his post number.. xD I'm sorry ^^' I'll change it right away :3

Edited by Sei

1463. Don't induce me the wrong number ya xD !! *give you a hit with her frying pan on your head* And stop posting in the same sec as I gosh ! 0/*

Edited by Sei

1464. evil weed is evil xD EDIT: you stop posting 1 sec before me, sei xP

1467. @ Aros : *point her pan Under your nose* You're too slow here, randomness is my power !! *laugh like Vanitas* MWAHAHAHAH~~ !! xD At least there's one place where I'm not zetta slow in this world :

EDIT : you stole my second here sweety !! xP

@Weed : Cap'tain Weed sparrow is back for messing his rum everwhere xD

Edited by Sei

1474. I don't feel sorry for him, He illl-treated my ventus and my vanitas duuh ! >.<>:(  and sooooo....

*put an eggshell on Xehanort's head* Here we go~~ xP Xehanort is..Calimero !! 0/*