Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

Lets See How Long We Can Keep This Going...

725: Surprised you didn't recognize it at first Aros xD

727. it coulded be johnny bravo :O

Edited by Aros

738. The only Johny I know is Johny Halliday personnally..Ah que Ah que yeay ><.. (Okay I go back to where I came from xD) And Hi ~~ ^o^ (PS : Sora..do ya really understand the meaning of your question here about Paopu ? xD) EDIT : (PS 2 : Gosh, I'm here and here we are psoting the same second xD)

Edited by Sei

739. *search on google* who.....who is this guys? :/ (sora quote in KH2 after appear in the computer the profile of ansem the wise xD )

740. Axel didn't answer you ?!! O.O Well he's kinda like Ansem the Wise too xD...in a coolest..way x.x

743. That's ebtter this way sweety, trust me xD You don't miss a thing here O.O'.. Except some minutes of your life stolen that is nyahahah *laugh like Vanitas* (Heyyy Weed waoke up !! xD)

Edited by Sei

748. And teachers don't like Wikipédia either I remember ! ToT

Edited by Sei

743. That's ebtter this way sweety, trust me xD You don't miss a thing here O.O'.. Except some minutes of your life stolen that is nyahahah *laugh like Vanitas* (Heyyy Weed waoke up !! xD)

748: Hey Sei, wanna share a paopu fruit?

745: BECAUSE

TEACHERS KNOW THE EXISTENCE OF WIKIPEDIA

IT'S USELESS

746. I HAVE TWO TROPHIES LEFT FOR Kingdom Hearts Final Mix! o/

Peace!

750.  weed i always used info from wiki for some work at school and the teacher didn't care *cough* *cough* yusei, well done! keep going xP