Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

Lets See How Long We Can Keep This Going...

649. Hoo yes !! I'm woman knight ! Sooo damn coool~~ nyahah ^^ 0/* *summon her Keyblade* I'll fight for the light, until the day I die ! (the later the better xD)

651: You the best female knight I got. and THE best knight.  :D

Edited by soravids

652. Am I not the only one (female knight I mean) ? >.< And Aqua is better ><

Oh gosh TB !! TB is always on the train station ! Poor kid~ we have to get him back ! ><

Edited by Sei

652. Am I not the only one ? >.< Oh gosh TB !! TB is always on the train station ! Poor kid~ we have to get him back ! ><

653: You are the only, but even if you weren't, you'd be unrivaled.

654. now that i think about, when you nominate me and timothy.... could "your knight" be related with your random story ? xD

Edited by Aros

654. *hide behind Aros* Th-thank you, that's kind >.< *grip on Aros arms* But I'm not that great at all ><

Edited by Sei

654. now that i think about, when you nominate me and timothy.... could "your knight" be related with your random story ? xD

655: You and timothy will star in the next phantom saga which is scheduled for a 2015 release.

655: You and timothy will star in the next phantom saga which is scheduled for a 2015 release.

656. so we have to wait minimum 2 months? ok, i'll be waiting, do the most random and epic thing you can ;)

656. so we have to wait minimum 2 months? ok, i'll be waiting, do the most random and epic thing you can ;)

658: Oh god! I actually meant December 2014. Sorry I got mixed up whilst writing something else. 

659. Will I be in the story too ?? >.< TB welcome back !! xD Wasn't too harsh ?

Edited by Sei

659. Will I be in the story too ?? >.< TB welcome back !! xD Wasn't too harsh ?

661: A bit too late I'm afraid as it's already almost finished. I just want to wait till December cause it's the right time.

665. Yeaaaah Crimson Blitz !!! =D I love the one in LR FF XIII nyahah ^^ ! Go Light Go !! =D And that's nothing Sora ^^ Happy to be a woman knight xD

Edited by Sei

665. Yeaaaah Crimson Blitz !!! =D I love the one in LR FF XIII nyahah ^^ ! Go Light Go !! =D And that's nothing Sora ^^ Happy to be a woman knight xD

667: You must protect me.... Lol. JK.

668 soravids, quit changing the subject! I didnt work odd jobs just to be ignored! :(

Edited by TB298

670. Here here boys~easy ^^'' ! The most important is that we're all here together isn't it ? >.< And TB we don't forget you don't worry Aros and me were worried xD

670. Here here boys~easy ^^'' ! The most important is that we're all here together isn't it ? >.< And TB we don't forget you don't worry Aros and me were worried xD

671: You're right! (but I wasn't worried.)