Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

Lets See How Long We Can Keep This Going...

2251. Yup finally ^^ this night will be a great night !! :3

And don't worry..he likes that a lot xP

2253. FINNNAAALLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY xD !!!!!!!! *open 3 bottles of sweet cider and bring pastries* It's time to party !!!!! 0/*  0/* 0/*  0/*

And it's WE too this evening so...let's play all the niiiiiiiiiiiiight !!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA ^0^

2255: YAY!!! random celebration for KH2.5!!!! and the phrase of the day is...... "BUWAAAAAAAAAA" by a defeated saifer xD

2256. BUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA xD !!! primitif man~~ who wanna steal the real roxas ...who wanna ??? xP nyahaha

2258. Do you want to steal a Roxaaaaas~~ ♪ ? He doesn't have to be the game's one~~ xD

2266. hi everyone! KH2.5 is so cool! :3 and the phrase of the day (of yesterday :P ) is..... castle's beast! xD cause a beast with a castle inside him is awesome 0/*

2267. And I would even say... A castle in a beast make him too big xD !

Can't even fit on the 'character square' geeeh >.<

2268. and that mushroom 4..... he's so annoying (at least for now) >.< wait..... org. XIII.....number 4..... vexen!! :O  that's explain why he's so annoying xD

2269. *take her head on her hands*  Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiieee~~ !!!!! :O Vexen in a mushroom ??!! The mushroom is Vexen ?!!! >____< or maybe Vexen made a mushroom replica with his personallity ?????? A Vexen Mushroom replica who can duplicate himself to the infinite ??!!!!!!!!

HEEEEEEELPP ME~~  !! *run straigh to ya and hide Under your shirt* XDDD

2271. I guess then...if it's the case...it's better to destroy the world, because it would be unbearable x.x

And we would be all doomed xD

2273. Yeah but that's impossible >.< ! If Vexen is this mushroom who can duplicate itself to the infinite...then...infinite Vexen :O !

That would be impossible to live ! >.<

Or else...we can all kick their asses xD mwahahahahah *laugh like Vanitas*

2275. Yeaaah you're right ! 0/* You're absolutly right !! >.< Nothing can't stand against us, Knights of Randomnia Kingdom ~ I won't let those bunch of Mushroom Vexen dominate the world !! *point towards the sky* They will pay for all they've done ! >:(

And it's a personal revenge too xP... plus we're too baddass for them...nyohohohoho~~ 0/*

EDIT : We can do like Gimli and Legolas in TLOTR... and count how many Vexen each other defeated :3 fufu

Edited by Sei