Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

Lets See How Long We Can Keep This Going...

2227. OF COURSE I'LL CHALLENGE YOU !! BRING IT ON !! >o< Posted Image

I have found my light so I don't fear anything !!! 0/*

Edited by Sei

2229. new message: ********. (name censured u.u) the videogame ordered by you is now disponible :3 ......... HOLD IT! wasn't the 5th? :O  and my bro say he see a dude buy it today...... not fair.... what is this messed day one?! : EDIT: gambatte weed-kun xD

Edited by Aros

2229. new message: ********. (name censured u.u) the videogame ordered by you is now disponible :3 ......... HOLD IT! wasn't the 5th? :O  and my bro say he see a dude buy it today...... not fair.... what is this messed day one?! : EDIT: gambatte weed-kun xD

2231. No way !! O.O today ??? If you knew you would have been able to go take it damn ! >.<....that's really not cool from them xD bunch of sadist there.

@Sora : Hiya Sora ^^

2231. No way !! O.O today ??? If you knew you would have been able to go take it damn ! >.<....that's really not cool from them xD bunch of sadist there.

@Sora : Hiya Sora ^^

2234. don't tell me..... i'm crying inside here x.x

2232: I like Aqua.

i love aqua :wub: PS: sora have you see my sign (do it by weed) and the randomnia kingdom part in my profile? you got metionated too xD

Edited by Aros

2238. yo TB! about 13h and i buy KH too :3  but gosh the fact it was release the 4th instead of the 5th was quite a shock to me :O

2239. There it is.... THERE IT IS finally ! 0/*  The day when we'll all be able to play KH2.5 at least~~ :3

In about 2 hours you'll have it too sweetheart ! v^o^... today is a big days...for many things :3 fufu~

2241. Let it coooooome let it coooooooooooome !! 0/*  You'll hold it tight very sooooon ! ♫

It is tiiiiiiiiime it is tiiiiiiiiiiime ~~ 0/*  ♪ Go away and get it now !! :3

2443. Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiie >.< *grip your hands tightly* I didn't mean that I just couldn't find another phrase for the song to fit :  .. stay here until the last moment .. please ! :3

2247. So many ?!! :O

THIS day...is a really BIG day 0/* ... A day full of feelings and excitation..a fated day were everything will occur and the darkness will be vainquish from this 'world'~~ *put an EPIC music here* xP

2248. i say maybe 2 or 3..... and those could be even KH2FM, BBSFM and coded xD

Edited by Aros

2249.... you deserve a frying pan hit there you know sweety ? xD *take her dual pans* which one do ya prefer.. the old one ? Or chestnuts one ? *evil grin*

Edited by Sei