Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

Lets See How Long We Can Keep This Going...

2127. And what about left then? xD MWAHAHAHAH *laugh like Vanitas*(please finish me off already >.<)

2129. i'm always right, even if i'm left :ph34r:

2131. ....*take a deep breath*.... You're right to be right, but if you're left then you go the wrong paht then better come back to the right one that is right and not wrong but if you're lost then wich is right or even left so maybe being left is right but right is wrong....?

*imite Terra's voice* Countdown to explosion~~.. 3...2 ... 1... xD

Edited by Sei

2131. ....*take a deep breath*.... You're right to be right, but if you're left then you go the wrong paht then better come back to the right one that is right and not wrong but if you're lost then wich is right or even left so maybe being left is right but right is wrong....?

*imite Terra's voice* Countdown to explosion~~.. 3...2 ... 1... xD

2133. OBJECTION! your statement is irrilevant..... is obvious i finish to get lost so i just have to go to the right path even if not the right one, but the left one.... and i could find this right  path following the right light that guide me, right? :3

Edited by Aros

2133. OBJECTION! your statement is irrilevant..... is obvious i finish to get lost so i just to go to the right path even if not the right one, but the left one.... and i could find this right  path following the right light that guide me, right? :3

2134. *restrain her heart to explodes*  >.< That's a good statement here however.... HOLD IT ! And why are you so sure this light that's guiding you show you the right path and not the wrong path, can you really believe her ? :3

EDIT : And you're totally right about the fact you'll get lost anyway...xD there isn't no wrong and even left here nyahaha xP

Edited by Sei

2136. So follow her~ *pat your head* Afterall a light is always a good guidance (except if it's a truck xD..), and I'm pretty sure this light will guide you to something better, and try doing every possible things for this :3. So don't get lost again~~ (o^-^o)

2138. gosh TB, i have 0 orientation on my own don't bring misfortune on me xD XD PS: have you read on my profile the info about  randomnia kingdom? xD

2139. sure...when you see that we went to Agrabah instead of destiny island...there's a little problem of orientation here XDD

2141. OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I just logged in and I see the glorious news on KH III!!!! HHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLSSSSSS YYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! Free pies for everyone *throws pie towards everybody*

oh yeah *re band-aids Sei*

2141. OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I just logged in and I see the glorious news on KH III!!!! HHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLSSSSSS YYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! Free pies for everyone *throws pie towards everybody*

oh yeah *re band-aids Sei*

2144. A piiiiiiiiie !! ^o^ *try catching one and failed..receiving it in her face* Bffllblblffhh >.< ! Why ar eya band-aids me by the way ? xD you hurted me ?? O.O

@Aros ; How it was MY fault again hu ?? xP You were the one driving the Gummi ship back there fufufu :3

TB : I wanna one pluuueease :3 *hungry*

2144. A piiiiiiiiie !! ^o^ *try catching one and failed..receiving it in her face* Bffllblblffhh >.< ! Why ar eya band-aids me by the way ? xD you hurted me ?? O.O

@Aros ; How it was MY fault again hu ?? xP You were the one driving the Gummi ship back there fufufu :3

2145. me too a pie and sandwich xD sei the band-aids is for the sbam on the wall about yesterday when you hear vexen laugh xD

what Aros said. *hands you new pie*

2148. Huaaaaaa~~ :3 thank you then ! It's almost heal but thanks nyahah ^^ *take the pie* Itadakimasu yoooo~~ 0/*

Edited by Sei

2150. Gosh !! O.O *look her pie and the chocolate milk with sparkles in her eyes* So yuuummmmmmmmmyyyyyyy~ 0/*  0/* 0/*  I'm in KH it's Dessert Paradise here !!! xD 

How did you know I didn't eat gosh~~ now I'm starving xP. Now can I bit into it ? *wakuwaku* >.<