Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

Lets See How Long We Can Keep This Going...

1676. Heeee~~ ?? ~.~ *half asleep* What ar'y'a talking 'bout ? The only thing I did on Weed ship is being forgotten into the Sea with a sort of Kraken around us >.<.

I'm NOT the one who was drunk..hu ? *look at Aros with a mischievous grin* and though that there was a kitty swimming in the ocean xD.

Edited by Sei

1678. Fufufu~ yes yes, something like that reaally happen. Talking with 'kittysh' and 'shh' everywhere xD. So cute~~ :3. Fortunatly you were undrunk quickly ^^

1680. I guess that... you are really busy with a bad birdy-frog these days xP *mes sup your hairs* But you're randmoness itself so you can't lose it don't worry ! 0/*

1682. if you drink water then fortunatly you're not drunk :O or else I won't trust your water source there xP (source of water full of rum xD)

1684. That's what I though too xD..empty all his barrels of rum into the source of water..>.< that's Weed yes XDD that way it will make more rum for everyone, and even take a shower with rum xP

1686. Well..Maybe it will make you stinks afterwards :O and sticky too >.< ans then Weed will jump and you and try to eat you because you have rum taste xD

1688. You know..Weed is a Xehanort follower ... everything is possible xD . We must take care that he doesn't think that you or Aros or me are tins because of our knights armors xP

Edited by Sei

1694. Oh~~ right, so this is the famous drink you wanna make me taste hu ? xP Me I drink sweet cider with bottle...not really stylish xD

1698. It's more than the sweet cider tho... xD but better than sake and rum yes >.<

EDIT : seriously...this talk is becoming so awkward gosh XDD !

Edited by Sei