Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

Lets See How Long We Can Keep This Going...

1502. I like it ^^ and it fits the periode will be in soon ! v^o^

(And Aros you know I pop up everywhere you are nyahahaha xD that's because you're my shadow~~ xP)

Edited by Sei

1504. yup is cool TB, look out to not have an avatar similar to alicia like at halloween xD  actually it should be the viceversa, the shadow follow the "original body" >.<

Edited by Aros

1505. @TB : I have such a powerfull shadow y'know xD "the closer you get to the light, the bigger your shadow become" xP. And I talk to my shadow too... O.O'

@Aros : Then what do you wait for come here with the "original body" already ? :3

1507. *throw her dual pans at you* Then should I be an original body lazy too then~ ? z.z

1509. yes you are, sei z.z

1511. Then If I am...I won't travel~? z.z

@TB : Peter pa's shadow IS actually quite random xD

Edited by Sei

1512. you can try travel in time and space.... :/  TB, for me there's weekend till i don't work... is "a day less to KH2.5" or "a day less to this" or "a day less to that" xP

1515. Well...if we play all in the same time.. xD don't know for sure if there will be notifications here xP

EDIT : Gosh Aros , you steal my second in advance here :3)

Edited by Sei

1516 sei, your posting at the same time again. You do it so often, im actually used to it now xP

Edited by TB298

1518. Sensei ! You've learned me another secret jutsu of yours, hontouni arigatou gozaimasu !! >.< *bow deeply*...Or maybe this one was inbron ? hehe~ :3

@TB : That's not true, it's not THAT often...xD is it...? O.O''

1521. *brandish her dual pans towards the sky* Yaaahoooo~~ xD. Now that I have that I can fight back Roxas any time I wan to mwahahaha~~ !! xD

1525. Well I can try explaining it ^^ :

When you are in the window to write your profile, then click where you wanna put your video and click on the 3rd icone in the tooblar above ^^ (and blue green one) and choose media. Then put the URL of the video Inside the 2nd box.

If I remember well, that's how you do it ! (Well..for me at least I do like that ^^)