Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

Lets See How Long We Can Keep This Going...

1476. I can glue on to his chin if he want to xD but he is dark calimero then xP : everything is his fault and he knows it >:)

1480. Yeah : ... Xehanort !! You dark Calimero, you'll pay for all their struggle !! >O< And in KH 3 we'll take revenge on you ~~ come on guys, everyones with me~~ ! 0/*

We'll all go save Terra then Aqua, then take Sora by his collar and makes him awake Ventus !! >.<

1482. I was about to choke myself with my food here, you Weerik, you wanna kill me or what ?! :O

Edited by Sei

1485. He can't stand that we want to kill his master I guess xD

Edited by Sei

1487. The follower of Tron O.O..Yeaaaaaaaah xD let's put a lot of tinsels on him so he'll be like Tron !! xP

1488. a world with heartless-plates/glass/fork/etc.... seems like fun to play it (an evil version of merlin "training") xD

1489. That would be so creepy to see plates and all with godlen eyes tho..O.O'...But take care Random Knight Hero~ >.< heartless-plates/glass/fork/etc can be mischievous !

Forks can stick everywhere xD.

So now... To the dishies world and far beyond the wash liquid~~~ 0/*

1491. Whoaaaa~~ forgot about our longest topic my gosh !! :O  That's unforgiveable !! I was wondering why nobody was answering me sniff.. :

*give you her frying pan* So, there you are, for your FACEPAN nyihihi xP

1491. Whoaaaa~~ forgot about our longest topic my gosh !! :O  That's unforgiveable !! I was wondering why nobody was answering me sniff.. :

*give you her frying pan* So, there you are, for your FACEPAN nyihihi xP

1492. Posted Image

Edited by Aros

1493. OBJECTION !!

I like this picture so much xD just maybe Ginger hairs not dark >.< fufufu ^^

1495. Yes I'll tell him right away ! >.< *walk away*....Hu, say... who's the guy already ? xD And actually..where's he ? -.- Grrrrruu >.< well whatever ! I'll dye her hairs myself nyahaha xP

1497. :3 I guess too~ But at one condition... Ringabel must have dark haired ! 0/* Or else it won't do at all chuu >.< !

1498 I got so worried, I thought aros did something to sei, and I couldnt say anything because im not allowed to post two times in a row in this topic :/

Edited by TB298

1499. *pat TB head* Thank you to worry TB ^^ but you don't have to, Aros treat me very well don't worry~~ :3 (And if not he feel the back of my pan xD !! mwhahah )

1500. what you where worried about TB? :O EDIT: and here again sei pop out when i post xD

Edited by Aros