Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

Lets See How Long We Can Keep This Going...

1303. i use the attack..... "MERRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" T-T against sei! :D

Edited by Aros

1304. *point at you with the chetsnuts pan* THIS is moooore than a Keyblade, this is a....KEYPANBLADE !! Got it memorized ? xP So now..come fight if you dare face my Wata-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta attack that is~~ ! 0/*

EDIT : Nooooo MERRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY !!! TToTT *cry like a luffy baby* Matteeee~~ !!

Edited by Sei

1313. STOP THAT WHEN I'M HERE BOYS !! xD *throw a pan to Aros' head and another at TB's head* You're the ones making me mad now mwahahahah *take Vanitas battle stance* So..I'm waiting ya~~ bring it~~ !

Edited by Sei

1315. You are don't worry TB ^^ *pat your head where the pan hurted you* But you can ask our Highness Random Hero Aros (such a title my gosh ! O.O) I often (euphemism) do that ^^ because well... >.>...I'm a SEIdist ? 0/*  But don't take it bad ^^ that's like Tsundere nyaha :3

Edited by Sei

1317. That's a lot :D  but we have some way to have the 2000th post here~~ *point her CFP (aka Chestnuts Frying Pan) toward the Sky* Come one companions ! To randomness and beyond~~ ! 0/*

1321. Gosh I'm so sorry~~ that wasn't on purpose TB >.< ! :  But yeah of course xD you're our private sandwich and pizza rolls maker here too nyahaha ^^ I'm *sure* Aros will approve that xP  !

PS : And one day when we'll all go to Destiny Island, I'll ask you to cook me a paopu fruit sandwich :3 just in case if ... my light want some with me xD nyahahaha *collapse on her desk, die by embarrassment* x.x

Edited by Sei

1322. is not a big number..... but 13 notifications is cool xD

1321. Gosh I'm so sorry~~ that wasn't on purpose TB >.< ! :  But yeah of course xD you're our private sandwich and pizza rolls maker here too nyahaha ^^ I'm Aros will approve that xP  !

PS : And one day when we'll all go to Destiny Island, I'll ask you to cook me a paopu fruit sandwich :3 just in case if ... my light want some with me xD nyahahaha *collapse on her desk, die by embarrassment* x.x

you're me? :O

Edited by Aros

1323. O_______________O *blank brain mode : ON* Am I...you ?? bu..bu-bu-bu-but !! I though YOU were me !!! xD

1325. Oh my gosh~ *facepalm* ! My double personality switched again fiu xP . Well... I'm kinda you and you're kinda me since you're my shadow nyahah xD...O.O oh gosh.. I'm a REAL boy ?! >< :O