Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

Lets See How Long We Can Keep This Going...

1227. That's right sweety you talked only there yesterday O.O such a baaaaaad boy !! xP hihi ^^

@Sora : Hiyaaa Sora !

1230. OBJECTION !! *stretch your cheeks* Who are you calling 'baka' here ?! xD You're the baka and even an aho ! xP Th-that's because of your really bad influence on me, y'know that right >.< !

1232. Quite yes but 2 differents words for telling the same thing make you 2 in 1 sweety :3 huhuhhu~~ TAKE THAT ! xP

1234. Strange compliment but yes of course it is one ^^ you love all those strange things xD

1236. Hoo my goodness xD *first time to hear it* O.O a tribute for me~~~so great 0/*  nyahaha ^^

1238. So good ! 0/*  really really yummy hihi ^^ Ramen too O.O a big big bowl of ramen xP . *hear her tubby growling*...Who's the one who told me to not talk about food again...?xD

1239......... a dude on your workplace i think *whisle* 0/*  and no ramen for me, i don't like broth things and such >.< but yakisoba seems good....... or yukisoba :O

1240. Hai hai hai...a dude here, of course..XDD *throw her pan at you* Ho my pan has found the culprit, just here !! xP *point at you*

Yakisoba are actually pretty good ^^ I'll try to make you taste them one day...but for the yuki one..that would be more difficult to do :3

1242. Cooooold~~ >.< brrrrrrrhrr. But fine !! ^^ Thank you. Well it's monday so maybe friday notifications will be higher xD. And yours TB ? ^^

1244. The TWEWY music is 'calling' right ?? ^^ (I never played it so I'm not really sure >.<)

1246. my bad is "musics".... "calling" is the first i played, then "deja vu", but when i write is was "the one star" (my favourite :3 ) now is "long dream" xD

Edited by Aros

1227. That's right sweety you talked only there yesterday O.O such a baaaaaad boy !! xP hihi ^^

@Sora : Hiyaaa Sora !

1247: Hiya Sei.

Edited by soravids

1223. if you like too much post you can't do other likes untill new day xD PS: sei have done a double post talking to herself *make a pose like the picture *the scream* * what a bad gilr!!! xD xD

1249. Is there a specific number? do the mona lisa.

Edited by PieLuvah