Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

Lets See How Long We Can Keep This Going...

751. Hoo our Sora is back, welcome back ! xD( EDIT : And it's to Kairi you have to ask that not me here xD) And keep on this way Yusei~ soon KH 2.5 will be here >.<

Edited by Sei

750.  weed i always used info from wiki for some work at school and the teacher didn't care *cough* *cough* yusei, well done! keep going xP

753. They are the hardest ones to get though... STUPID GUMMI MISSIONS! >.<

Peace!

753. They are the hardest ones to get though... STUPID GUMMI MISSIONS! >.<

Peace!

754. there's vids and site with hints for them that can be useful ;)  and the other one?

Edited by Aros

754. there's vids and site with hints for them that can be useful ;)  and the other one?

755. They're both related to Gummi... one is clear Mission 3 and the other is obtain all blueprints.

Peace!

755. They're both related to Gummi... one is clear Mission 3 and the other is obtain all blueprints.

Peace!

756. ah sorry, forgot about the others about gummi mission xP  well is not so hard  completeing 1... is the whole things that's hard >.<

Edited by Aros

756?

WHY DIDN'T YOU COUNT AROS

758. thatnks weed i didn't notice..... is the ages that become near for me >.<

764. WHAT DAT FACE ??!!! xD You're scaring me dude !! O.O

Edited by Sei

767. Here it is ! ^o^ A smiley comeptition ! xD The one who do the most incredible / cute / shocking / impossible smiley win~~ 0/* !!

773. And I would say : Weed has class AND posting chating on the forum at the same time !! xD Bad boy you are Weed bad boy~~ xP

755. *hit you with her frying pan* Ssssh aho !! >.< that's a secret here come on xD !! *stretch your cheeks* Don't go tell that to everybody or else it might be heard even where I'm working xD !