Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

Lets See How Long We Can Keep This Going...

703. Naaah~He has only his xP one I guess. We have to go get one for us now 0/* I mean two paopu fruits~ x.x

Edited by Sei

705.  i'l come with ya.... TB just stay carefull not to lose the vehicle again > :)

Edited by Aros

706. Buhuuu~~  : I'm so sorry guys I don't know what's happenning to me here.. :. Wasn't you who lost us the last Time ?? xD

706. Buhuuu~~  : I'm so sorry guys I don't know what's happenning to me here.. :. Wasn't you who lost us the last Time ?? xD

707. *whistle* *whistle* wait that was fault! :O

708. *Kneel to the ground and make a desesperate face* Don't worry about me TB, you're kind. But I don't need a Paopu fruit afterall, I'll never find someone~ ! *collapse on the ground crying river* Go without me guys gohohohooooooooo~~ !! TToTT

708. *Kneel to the ground and make a desesperate face* Don't worry about me TB, you're kind. But I don't need a Paopu fruit afterall, I'll never find someone~ ! *collapse on the ground crying river* Go without me guys gohohohooooooooo~~ !! TToTT

710. what this dramma? :O  i only said a TB to not forget again the vehicle, like with the train before xD and both TB and sei look your numbers xP

Edited by Aros

713. *Lie down on the ground, trying to reach the stars with her hands* I will wait for your safe return here, praying for 'ya' to find the one meant to be by your side~