Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

Lets See How Long We Can Keep This Going...

607. Wai..what ?!! xD you "forgot" to use it ?? Oh geez :O ! Well..it's not like you really needed it afterall, seeing as you beat them all ^.~ ! 0/*

608. yup yup, forgot! alway try to fight those annoying neoshadow with normal attacks, donald's and goofy's cards (and the sleight with goofy to throw the enemy in the air xD )

610. Ho yep I remember it ! ^^ I like the ram (?) move, I laugh so hard the first time I saw them do that ! xD I was like" Hu ? What ?! WAIT  ! O.O What are you doing to Goofy here come on !!" xD

Edited by Sei

611. no that! even if is cool/funny xD  the other one (goofy + keyblade) that throw a enemy in air and then smash it on the ground :D

612. THAT one ? Dear... I made Sora glitched with that move y'know xD. Well more the heartless than Sora ><

613. yup, that one! 'cause i prefer lose a friend card that don't return on the deck istead of a keyblade card :P

Edited by Aros

618. No~~ ^.^ *take her frying pan and her kendo sword* Double hiiiiiiiiiit !! *hit you 2 times on the top of your head* Light~ ! Ita-French-ish Combo no justsu !! xD TAKE THAT !!

620. Whaaaaaaaaaa !! Kupoooooo !! >< That's unfair not Kupo~~  : Kupopopooooooooooooo !! >o< (I wanna a moogle plushies xD)

621 no mean to brag or anything, but did u see the announcement for 2.5 (sora96 posted a article about it) I was the one who found out about it. I thought it was cool