Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

Lets See How Long We Can Keep This Going...

502. try with some relaxing musics, example from KH ost: friends in my heart or always in my mind :D

Edited by Aros

506. Then here's a little tip for ya ^^ the pumpkinks a round and orange/red so keep your finger in O (which is like pumpkins ^^) whenyou see them coming. Then you'll have no choice but to press "square" for the carbbage one ^^

507. that never happen to me, only bad timing :/  i confirm a relax mode can help ya :D  strange you do the ballons, that was nerve-wracked to me >.< EDIT: stop precede me for some sec, sei >.<  xD

Edited by Aros

518. *victory sign* v^o^ That's a good way to think !! Now...open your heart, join us in..Randomness  mwahahahaha~~ *laugh like Vanitas*

521. Raspeberry dessert ~! *.* Cupcakes ! Nyuuuu :3 Spongecake too~~ weeee =D

Edited by Sei

520: You think I'm joining in? You guys are forgetting who created this thread. I've always been here and never left. I was watching all along... I just got tired of being a bystander an decided to JUMP IN!!

Edited by soravids

523. Then jump with two feet here xD the more the merrier afterall ! ^.~ Oh by the way~ I like your sign, what's written in it and..VENTUS~~ *o*  so cute xD