Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

Lets See How Long We Can Keep This Going...

204. i think so too....  :  well i think the whole KH series is emotional..... only dearly beloved can make you cry or give you many feels >.<

206. I've never cried from the Kingdom Hearts series...Peace!

207:

Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine

​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine

MineMineMineMineMineMineMineMineMineMineMineMineMine

Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine

Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HOW DID THE EXAMS GO

207:Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​MineMineMineMineMineMineMineMineMineMineMineMineMineMineMine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​MineMine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​Mine​MineMIIIIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHOW DID THE EXAMS GO

208. So far so good, but I'm not done yet. I'll be here every now and then :)Peace!

Edited by CaelumMare

216. LOL seem legit xD  but i know that feel bro, mine's too xP  but i woulden't dislike see it after long time, just for a little of nostalgia :D

220. i don't like marvel... but a cameo like captain america's shield and thor's hammer can be cool as well xP or you disagree even here?

222. no problem, man i'm not offended! it was for the chat and see you opinion about the marvel worlds/cameos ;) sorry for make you misunderstand my message xD

224. me too, even if avenger was good... but no world about it for me xD seeing your sign make me want to punch lucifer in HD LOL poor cat, but the fight was kind of cool xP