Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Naruto or Naruto Shippuden  

41 members have voted

1. 1. which do you like more

• Naruto
    • Naruto Shippuden

There are theories that...

Yamato is trapped inside the Spiral Zetsu, like how Obito was in it at one point to boost his power. That hasn't been confirmed yet, though.

Or maybe Kishimoto forgot about poor Yamato's existence just like everyone else

I bet that the series will end and Yamato will still be forgotten.....poor Yamato he became the Raditz of Naruto

WAZZZZAAAAAP EVERYONE!!!!? (what? Scary Movie Reference). New Naruto chapter coming in x amount of minutes. It's going to be epic and firetrucking intense. Why?

Cause Naruto is gonna call the rape train on Madara, and the rape train don't take NO for an answer.

anyways, to get you guys up to speed, here's the colored version of chapter 672 in its massive magnificent glory.

http://colorkage.com/read/#Naruto/672/0

For those who want a sneak preview of the next chapter, here is the chapter spoilers. (translations on fourth page)

http://www.mangabird.com/naruto-673-index

Here's the colored version of the epic picture in spoiler chapter 673

Posted Image

THIS IS GONNA BE BOSS!!! I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS CHAPTER!

huh, while I was ranting, a new Naruto chapter came out...

oh well...

NEW NARUTO CHAPTER OUT!!! READ IT NOW! IT'S GONNA BE EPIC!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! THE FINAL FIGHT IS NOW GONNA BEGIN!!!!

NARUTO AND SASUKE OFFICIALLY HAVE NEW POWERUPS!

Naruto possess the chakra of the Rikudo Sennin, or the Senjutsu, while it looks like Sasuke has the Ultimate version of the Rinnegan from Rikudo Sennin.

Dat Eye man... Sasuke got sharigan in his Rinnegan. Who knows what he's capable of now.

AND NARUTO CUT THE FREAKING GOD TREE DOWN. But it looks like the tree is absorbed by Madara. F***,  did he get a new powerup too?

odd... why would Obito want Sakura to consider him an enemy? What's his plans?

also... BADASSERY!

Posted ImagePosted Image

I can't wait for the final battle (well final battle against Madara).

NEXT WEEKS CHAPTER IS GONNA BE EVEN BETTER! WHOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!

sadly....

After next week's chapter, I believe we may end up going on break due to a festival week that occurs in the last week of April and beginning of May. So brace yourselves!

What do you think will happen next? State your opinion!

HASHTAG TIME!

#NarutoAndSasukePowerUps #NarutoHasRikudoChakra #SasukeHasRikudoEyes #SasukeHasUltimateFormOfRinnegan

#NarutoIsTheNewPaulBunyan #TIMBERRRR!!!!!! #MadaraHasNewPowerUp? #MadaraAbsorbsGodTree

#SakuraConsidersObitoAllyOnce #ObitoWantsToBeConsideredAsEnemy #WhatIsObito'sPlan? #NarutoAndGaaraToStrengthenVillageRelations #NarutoFeelsEverything #LavaRasenShuriken #TobiramaIsBack!

#Madara'sChakraRodsDon'tAffectSasuke #TheFinalFightBegins! #NarutoUzumakiAndSasukeUchihaVSMadaraUchiha!

Holy Sh!t, that was a lot of Hashtags!

Edited by Xamtweth-ReMIXed

huh, while I was ranting, a new Naruto chapter came out...

oh well...

NEW NARUTO CHAPTER OUT!!! READ IT NOW! IT'S GONNA BE EPIC!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! THE FINAL FIGHT IS NOW GONNA BEGIN!!!!

NARUTO AND SASUKE OFFICIALLY HAVE NEW POWERUPS!

Naruto possess the chakra of the Rikudo Sennin, or the Senjutsu, while it looks like Sasuke has the Ultimate version of the Rinnegan from Rikudo Sennin.

Dat Eye man... Sasuke got sharigan in his Rinnegan. Who knows what he's capable of now.

AND NARUTO CUT THE FREAKING GOD TREE DOWN. But it looks like the tree is absorbed by Madara. F***,  did he get a new powerup too?

odd... why would Obito want Sakura to consider him an enemy? What's his plans?

also... BADASSERY!

Posted ImagePosted Image

I can't wait for the final battle (well final battle against Madara).

NEXT WEEKS CHAPTER IS GONNA BE EVEN BETTER! WHOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!

sadly....

After next week's chapter, I believe we may end up going on break due to a festival week that occurs in the last week of April and beginning of May. So brace yourselves!

What do you think will happen next? State your opinion!

HASHTAG TIME!

#NarutoAndSasukePowerUps #NarutoHasRikudoChakra #SasukeHasRikudoEyes #SasukeHasUltimateFormOfRinnegan

#NarutoIsTheNewPaulBunyan #TIMBERRRR!!!!!! #MadaraHasNewPowerUp? #MadaraAbsorbsGodTree

#SakuraConsidersObitoAllyOnce #ObitoWantsToBeConsideredAsEnemy #WhatIsObito'sPlan? #NarutoAndGaaraToStrengthenVillageRelations #NarutoFeelsEverything #LavaRasenShuriken #TobiramaIsBack!

#Madara'sChakraRodsDon'tAffectSasuke #TheFinalFightBegins! #NarutoUzumakiAndSasukeUchihaVSMadaraUchiha!

Holy Sh!t, that was a lot of Hashtags!

DAMN IT XAM I WAS ABOUT TO DO THE HASHTAGS. WHY DID IT HAVE TO COME OUT SO EARLY THIS TIME? -_- xD

Still gonna salvage whats left: #SASUKEGOTRINNEGAN!, #Naruto'sthe10tailedjinchuuriki, #Thegodtreewasevil, #Naruto'sgonnabehokage, #Gaiisntdead, #TheFinalBattleHascome

DAMN IT XAM I WAS ABOUT TO DO THE HASHTAGS. WHY DID IT HAVE TO COME OUT SO EARLY THIS TIME? -_- xD

Still gonna salvage whats left: #SASUKEGOTRINNEGAN!, #Naruto'sthe10tailedjinchuuriki, #Thegodtreewasevil, #Naruto'sgonnabehokage, #Gaiisntdead, #TheFinalBattleHascome

Sorry!

HOLY SH!T! Did extra reading... THE GOD TREE IS KAGUYA! THAT B**** IS IN THE TREE! SHE'S GONNA TAKE OVER MADARA!

KAGUYA IS THE TRUE VILLIAN!

also, I don't think sasuke has Rinnegan anymore. HE HAS JUUBI EYES! but why only one side? WTF IS SASUKE GONNA SHOW US!?

DO THE HASHTAG!

#SasukeHasJuubiEyes #KaguyaIsTheTrueVillianInTheWholeSeries #KaguyaToTakeOverMadara!

Well guys, I could say this...

Posted Image

Edited by DragonMaster
please don't double post

Holy CRAP, that was the best chapter we've had in a LONG time! Sasuke has the SharinRinnegan (Name patented by Yellow Flash), Naruto's got the power of all the Bijuu... This final battle is going to be AMAZING. I was grinning the whole chapter, I'm so excited! We finally have that turn around that we needed!

Sorry!

HOLY SH!T! Did extra reading... THE GOD TREE IS KAGUYA! THAT B**** IS IN THE TREE! SHE'S GONNA TAKE OVER MADARA!

KAGUYA IS THE TRUE VILLIAN!

also, I don't think sasuke has Rinnegan anymore. HE HAS JUUBI EYES! but why only one side? WTF IS SASUKE GONNA SHOW US!?

DO THE HASHTAG!

#SasukeHasJuubiEyes #KaguyaIsTheTrueVillianInTheWholeSeries #KaguyaToTakeOverMadara!

Holy crap, KAGUYA? Who would have actually guessed that? It makes sense, now...

Like I said, freaking awesome chapter, but the Golden festival is coming up. after next weeks chapter, we won't get any new chapter for one or two weeks. (though I believe we didn't get any chapies for two weeks on the last Golden Festival)

dammit. I normally wait a week to see the colored goodies, but I just have to post them.

spoilers

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by DragonMaster
please don't double post

Or maybe Kishimoto forgot about poor Yamato's existence just like everyone elseI bet that the series will end and Yamato will still be forgotten.....poor Yamato he became the Raditz of Naruto

Spiral has Wood Style. Spiral is Yamato. Also, we already established that Madara is the Raditz of the Naruto series. #KnowYourShit

Spiral has Wood Style. Spiral is Yamato. Also, we already established that Madara is the Raditz of the Naruto series. #KnowYourShit

I didn't mean in terms of hair,I meant in terms of being a forgotten character

Just like how Akira Toriyama forgot about Raditz's existence in both the Bardock movie and Episode of Bardock,Kishimoto is now forgetting Yamato in the same way

It's been a while since I last posted here. But that was the best Naruto chapter we had in a long time in the manga. Can't wait for the next issue to come out to see what happens next. Naruto and Sasuke DEFINITELY has the power that they need to defeat Madara now.

I didn't mean in terms of hair,I meant in terms of being a forgotten character Just like how Akira Toriyama forgot about Raditz's existence in both the Bardock movie and Episode of Bardock,Kishimoto is now forgetting Yamato in the same way

You obviously don't know the joke I'm telling. Yellow Flash made a thread about it. :\

Is anybody else tired of the dumb power ups Naruto keeps getting? Like seriously, he's gotten at least 10 throughout the entire and it's stupid.

It's called character development. It would be boring as heck if he didn't change at all when it came to his abilities.

It's called character development. It would be boring as heck if he didn't change at all when it came to his abilities.

It's not even character development, it's just power ups for the sake of power ups. Especially the recent power up... 

Stopping people from dying? Really?

WAZZZUP!? New chapter coming out this week, and this one is gonna be freaking boss! esp. with what the spoiler pages were showing.

Anyways, to get you guys prepped for epicness, here is chapter 673 in color!

http://colorkage.com/read/#Naruto/673/1

I notify you guys when the next chapter comes out, and remember, Golden festival starts next week and ends in two weeks. Meaning? No Naruto chapters for 2 weeks (hopefully only one week, but last time, it lasted 2 weeks).

after those two weeks, epicness will continue all the way through (unless Kishi demands a break), till the end of the series, and from the looks of it, we are now at the TRUE CLIMAX! Who would win? The Heroes or the Villian or maybe the current villain of the series isn't true villain?

And then final fight lineup, Naruto vs. Sasuke! who will win? Naruto, Sasuke, or Draw? Find out next time on Dragonball Z!

NEW NARUTO CHAPTER OUT!!!! IT'S GONNA BE BOSS!!!!

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/674

Edited by DragonMaster