Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Naruto or Naruto Shippuden  

41 members have voted

1. 1. which do you like more

• Naruto
    • Naruto Shippuden

Well, considering Kishimoto planned to have her not be a main character when he first thought of her then later changed his mind, I'd say take it or leave it. lol

Seriously? That explains a lot....

Still, she's gotta pull some more weight at this point, or else things are gonna get worse.

I'm seriously hopin' for that Slug Sage Mode....seriously, if Toad Sage Mode makes Naruto this sexy:

Posted Image

Imagine Sakura in Slug Sage Mode....oh damn,,,,do I dare say it? Yes! Her badass level would be OVER 9000!!!!

I hope Sakura will get a happy ending in Naruto along with Sasuke.

A happy ending as in doing something badass in the end and making up for the previous shit I mentioned? I'm all for ya.

As for Sasuke....well....I hate to say it, but.....only death will save Sasuke at this point.....cuz, really, that boy is f**ked up in the head.

I'm seriously hopin' for that Slug Sage Mode....seriously, if Toad Sage Mode makes Naruto this sexy:

Posted Image

Imagine Sakura in Slug Sage Mode....oh damn,,,,do I dare say it? Yes! Her badass level would be OVER 9000!!!!

A happy ending as in doing something badass in the end and making up for the previous shit I mentioned? I'm all for ya.

As for Sasuke....well....I hate to say it, but.....only death will save Sasuke at this point.....cuz, really, that boy is f**ked up in the head.

No, i still believe that Sasuke can be saved in the end.

No, i still believe that Sasuke can be saved in the end.

Yeah, but that'd be, like, a huge mind f**k. Besides, what's the point? Even when he was living in the Leaf Village, he was a douchebag. To me, it's like double stamping a triple stamp....there's just no point in doing it. You do realize this kid's been nuts (or at least on the verge of going nuts and actually going full throttle at some point in this life) since he was 6?

Oh yeah, and let me point out something I forgot: the worst thing she did in Part I: whoring herself out for Sasuke when he was leaving the village...-________-

And the frickin' confession to Nartuo in Part II? ... That was a low blow right there....come on Pinky....

Edited by Firaga96

Yeah, but that'd be, like, a huge mind f**k. Besides, what's the point? Even when he was living in the Leaf Village, he was a douchebag. To me, it's like double stamping a triple stamp....there's just no point in doing it. You do realize this kid's been nuts (or at least on the verge of going nuts and actually going full throttle at some point in this life) since he was 6?

I still believe that he can be saved since Itachi placed his trust in Naruto to save Sasuke and so that's good enough for me to believe.

I still believe that he can be saved since Itachi placed his trust in Naruto to save Sasuke and so that's good enough for me to believe.

Well, I have my doubts he can get the job done....considering Sasuke is STILL bat shit crazy.

Trust me, it's a 10/10 awesome sitcom, you'll love it.

I love The Big Bang Theory! One of the best sitcoms ever!

In response to the Sasuke comments I see, I do not like Sasuke at all. He's a massive douche to almost everyone and has pretty much no redeeming qualities. And after Sakura's fake love confession she deserves whatever she gets.

In response to the Sasuke comments I see, I do not like Sasuke at all. He's a massive douche to almost everyone and has pretty much no redeeming qualities. And after Sakura's fake love confession she deserves whatever she gets.

Darn tootin'!

One mor

Both Sasuke and Sakura have suffered enough, therefore, like Sora is destined to save both Roxas and the others, is Naruto destined to save Sasuke from himself.

Oh bullshit. Naruto got the middle finger from everyone around him since he was born,..and Sakura? Please...and Sasuke deserves everything else that's comin' to him because he chose to walk the path of a DICK.

Edited by Firaga96

Oh bullshit. Naruto got the middle finger from everyone around him since he was born,..and Sakura? Please...and Sasuke deserves everything else that's comin' to him because he chose to walk the path of a DICK.

Not really when you think about it and besides Naruto i think came to terms with that problem with everyone with Dark Naruto remember

Not really when you think about it and besides Naruto i think came to terms with that problem with everyone with Dark Naruto remember

Well, when push comes to shove....something's gotta give. I don't think Naruto's gonna think that Sasuke's some "lost soul who needs a friend" forever...he's just gotta buckle down at some point and realize just how much of a selfish prick he is at some point. (IMO). And for Sakura....well, I'll say what I've said before: she better do something mind blowing if she wants to get some respect back. (again, IMO)

Can't help but feeling how they are gonna transition it into anime when obito bloodyly kill everyone during the flashback.

Posted Image

lol haven't bothered with Naruto on long time, but that page looks more like Mirai Nikki scene:P

Don't really watch/read Naruto but I'm well aware of all the important stuff thanks to detailed summaries by my sister and playing the games, so I decided to read the recent chapters (since I am, well, was a huge Obito fan) and I'm finding them quite entertaining.

Not sure where to put this topic, so i put here. Mods, move this if placed in incorrect topic.

Also heavy spoilers for new naruto fans, turn away if ur reading this.

I'm recaping the events that happened in ch. 599-607

we found out that Tobi is actually Obita Uchiha.

We also found out that Madara easily used Obito's emotions to manipulate Obito.

We also learn of black and white zetsu's creation.

Huge twist: Kakashi killed Rin!

Both kakashi and obito obtained mangekyo sharigan.

Obito displayed his new power by killing off all mist ninja.

Obito is actually the one who manipulated nagato, yahiko, and kohan.

He also controlled nine tails and fought against minato.

Obito's true goal? Create a world where he, Rin and Kakashi (yes kakashi too!) can live "happily ever after".

Now the flashbacks are over, and Madara's got the upper hand. 1 week hiatus.

What do u guys think is gonna happen in the next 2 weeks?