Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Naruto or Naruto Shippuden  

41 members have voted

1. 1. which do you like more

• Naruto
    • Naruto Shippuden

Okay, so I'm tired, and kinda read quickly Doesn't help that I have trouble following action in manga anyway, so... Yeah, need some clarification. xD So... Madara took Kakashi's Sharingan, right? I don't want to say that he did if he didn't. If he did... Oh crap, Kakashi's greatest power's all gone now. Also, looks like Madara's about to attack Sakura and Obito... Low blow, Madara. ;_;

Posted Image

My jaw just dropped when I saw this. Madara doesnt play around haha. But honestly Kakashi's sharingan could only do so little compared to what Madara used to have at his disposal so we'll see how he manages it from here on out I guess. As for Kakashi I would like to see how he could recover from this. I doubt there is much he could do now but you never know with this manga always pulling miracles out of nowhere

Edited by ColdSoulEater

THAT BATTLE WAS AWESOME. I love it, but poor Kakashi. ;( And now i get to make tags.

#NarutoandSasukeareOP, #Sasuke'srinneganisawesome, #WhyaretheTomoecalledCommas?, #Kakashi'slosthiseye, #Madara'sgonnagethisotherRinnegan, #Madaragotcutinhalf.

ALso, WE HAVE TO WAIT 2 WEEKS NOW. -_-

I will make this announcement however,

Due to Golden week, which starts on April 29, there will be no Naruto or any SJ chapters coming out for the next week. We will get a new chapter on May 7th.

It's called character development. It would be boring as heck if he didn't change at all when it came to his abilities.

Character development is the change in a characters emotions, drive, and personality. This is some dragon ball z shit where everyone gets stupid new forms all the time(except here its only naruto pretty much)

I just realized something.

Why did Sakura hesitate to kill Obito, when he was an enemy? I know he saved Naruto, but he wanted her to kill him and destroy the eye so Black Zetsu doenst give it to Madara. Why would she hesitate, considering that he's the reason many people died, including some of her friends.

If Madara kills Obito on the spot and takes his eyes, HOW THE HELL IS SAKURA GONNA GET BACK TO KONOHA? Kakashi lost his sharingan, Obito'll be dead, and Madara's not gonna bring her back. Sasuke cant use Kamui, so basically, if he dies right away, Sakura is screwed and will be trapped in that dimension for the rest of her life. I doubt Kishi would write off Sakura now and in a way like that. :| Plus even if she isnt trapped there, i doubt Madara would let her live. 

Edited by spiderfreak1011

Wow, can't believe that Kakashi's sharingan got taken away. Really makes me wonder what he'll try to do without it now.

Edited by Tails

What?

He was just asking you to use a spoiler tag. :

What Flash said. Also, I'm referencing "Sonic's Best Pal" by Starbomb. I've BEEN referencing that song with you ever since I've heard it. I know its weird, but you're just gonna have to get used to it. You are now, in my eyes, a gun toting maniac who loves f**king and blowing things up... congrats.

It's not even character development, it's just power ups for the sake of power ups. Especially the recent power up... 

Stopping people from dying? Really?

Character development is the change in a characters emotions, drive, and personality. This is some dragon ball z shit where everyone gets stupid new forms all the time(except here its only naruto pretty much)

This is shonen. The main character gets power ups to get stronger so he can fight stronger opponents. F**KING DEAL WITH IT.

This is shonen. The main character gets power ups to get stronger so he can fight stronger opponents. F**KING DEAL WITH IT.

shonen is by definition high paced action anime/manga. Not every shonen anime/manga has a new form all the time. Techniques maybe, but not a new form. 

Edited by Christopher Sexbang

Okay, those of you who watch the anime, Shippuden has a small chance of airing a new episode during Golden Week. I can't guarantee though. It will be a glorious episode in HD of Kakashi's perspective during the bell test with Team 7.

and maybe one more filler episode after that, and we will go back to where we left off.

As I said before, I believe this filler arc as a canon arc. A lot of questions about Kakashi were easily answered during this arc, be grateful we have a canon arc for Kakashi and Itachi as well.

Here's an idea, take Kakashi, the copy ninja is gone title out and just simply place Naruto review chapter 674 (spoilers)

That makes more sense. (Expect this topic to be merged into the main Naruto Topic though.)

Here's an idea, take Kakashi, the copy ninja is gone title out and just simply place Naruto review chapter 674 (spoilers)

That makes more sense. (Expect this topic to be merged into the main Naruto Topic though.)

its a reaction too so its not really a spoiler and that how it is on youtube.