Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Naruto or Naruto Shippuden  

41 members have voted

1. 1. which do you like more

• Naruto
    • Naruto Shippuden

NEW NARUTO CHAPTER OUT!!!! SH!T'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!!!

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/672

FANGASMING!!!! I WAS RIGHT AFTER ALL!!! NARUTO SAVES MIGHT GAI!!!!!

Holy sh!t, so much action, and so fast, but felt like it was a long chapter.

And OMFGBBQ, The Night Moth nearly fricking killed Madara! I knew it was still not enough, but DAMN!

I'm gonna leave some hashtags and fangasm some more, and I post a summary review later, or tomorrow.

#NarutoAndSasuke'sBackBitches #NarutoForSoccerPlayer #TheNightMoth #NightMothSpaceDistortion #RespectivePanels

#NewFoundPowers #SolarLunarEmblems #Flashback #Kakashi'sFirstMeetingwithMightGai #WTFKakashi'sStillMasked!

#MightGaiAdaptsMightDai'sPersonality #TheWhiteFangShowsHimselfAgain #Madara'sBloodlustIncreased

#NightMothIsDynamicEntry'sFinalForm #DevestatingEffect #Madara'sAFrickingCockroach #Naruto'sDynamicEntry!

#NarutoSavesMightGai! #NarutoHasNoSageMarkings #HeyWhere'sObitoAndSakura?

yeaaah... I think I talk more about it tomorrow. Freaking exhausted from Fangasming.

Edited by Xamtweth-ReMIXed

Might Gai: Opens Gate of Death. Hasn't died yet.

Earlier I joked about Gai pulling a Shikamaru and getting revived by Naruto. Guess I should've actually expected it.

And Kakashi flashback with Kakashi's father in it! Woot! (o3o)/

Dude.

Your sig.

Just.

lol

Okay,I have to admit

the recent chapters in the Manga were really awesome

Well, of course.

I'm in them. :P

On a more serious note...

All of this backstory with the Sage and everything has been great, I'm really liking it. Not to mention Guy opening the Eighth Gate, and Naruto's about to go Sage of Six Paths mode on Madara. xD

Well, of course.

I'm in them. :P

On a more serious note...

All of this backstory with the Sage and everything has been great, I'm really liking it. Not to mention Guy opening the Eighth Gate, and Naruto's about to go Sage of Six Paths mode on Madara. xD

Especially Guy dude.....holy shit Kakashi has been totally proven wrong

Guy's opening the eighth gate and kicking the ever living shit out of madara was probably the most glorious moment in the whole series for me

GUY IS MY MAN DUDE ^_^

I also really liked the backstory with the sages

Man WHEN WILL THE ANIME EVER REACH THOSE MOMENTS!! I WANNA SEE THEM ANIMATED DAMMIT

Edited by Red Tribal

Especially Guy dude.....holy shit Kakashi has been totally proven wrong

Guy's opening the eighth gate and kicking the ever living shit out of madara was probably the most glorious moment in the whole series for me

GUY IS MY MAN DUDE ^_^

I also really liked the backstory with the sages

Man WHEN WILL THE ANIME EVER REACH THOSE MOMENTS!! I WANNA SEE THEM ANIMATED DAMMIT

Evening Elephant was crazy when they showed that. Night Moth was the only possible way to make that better (SUPER POWERED DYNAMIC ENTRY!). The Eighth Gate is even more powerful than they'd built it up to be, which is amazing. And yeah, the backstory with the sage, along with the reincarnation, are really interesting. As for the anime, I believe that the filler arc is almost done, then we probably won't have filler for the rest of the year. We're getting close.

Evening Elephant was crazy when they showed that. Night Moth was the only possible way to make that better (SUPER POWERED DYNAMIC ENTRY!). The Eighth Gate is even more powerful than they'd built it up to be, which is amazing. And yeah, the backstory with the sage, along with the reincarnation, are really interesting. As for the anime, I believe that the filler arc is almost done, then we probably won't have filler for the rest of the year. We're getting close.

look at that^_^

LOOK AT THAT!!!

Posted Image

HOOOLY SHIIIT!

look at that^_^

LOOK AT THAT!!!

Posted Image

HOOOLY SHIIIT!

That was the happiest moment in my Naruto reading life. Guy performing an ultra powered Dynamic Entry into Madara's body. Luckily I was home alone, so I literary screamed "F*** YEAH!!!!

On May, we will go back to canon anime (although I consider Kakashi's arc canon anyways).

That was the happiest moment in my Naruto reading life. Guy performing an ultra powered Dynamic Entry into Madara's body. Luckily I was home alone, so I literary screamed "F*** YEAH!!!!

On May, we will go back to canon anime (although I consider Kakashi's arc canon anyways).

My favorite moment was when they showed what that attack actually did to Madara's body.

Its sad how the most relevance tenten has gotten has been in a chibi spinoff series. It's a fantastic show, which I think is on par with shippuden, but its a spinoff series.

It's so bad, that when I think of Tenten, I literally always just think back to that show. If the series wasn't ending later this year, I'd say I hoped Kishimoto would give her some more screentime. :/ At least she was cool in Naruto SD.

It's so bad, that when I think of Tenten, I literally always just think back to that show. If the series wasn't ending later this year, I'd say I hoped Kishimoto would give her some more screentime. :/ At least she was cool in Naruto SD.

She seems like she's just there to be the necessary 3rd member of team guy. And that's kind of the case with Shino too in shippuden. He was a cool character in part 1 with a decent amount of screentime but now it seems like he's just the necessary 3rd member of team kurenai and not much else.

Today's not a new chapter day, but we have a spoiler release of not one panel, but THREE PAGES. These are confirmed for Wednesday's release. Translations are on the fourth page. If you want a preview of what's to come this week. Check it out in the link below. Very intense.

Madara is soooooooo f******. He's trying to figure out wtf is up with naruto. DAT SAGE MODE LAVA RASENSHURIKEN. And we haven't seen Sasuke's new power yet.

Since it's three pages I will do three hashtags.

#MadaraIsFiretrucked #Naruto'sBigPowerUp! #SAGEMODELAVASTYLERASENSHURIKEN!

BTW after 673 spoiler, you will see a prediction scene. Don't believe it, till we know it will happen.

http://www.mangabird.com/naruto-673-index

Edited by Xamtweth-ReMIXed

She seems like she's just there to be the necessary 3rd member of team guy. And that's kind of the case with Shino too in shippuden. He was a cool character in part 1 with a decent amount of screentime but now it seems like he's just the necessary 3rd member of team kurenai and not much else.

I wish Iruka would get a little more relevance in the series, and for firetrucks sake why is he still a chunin. 

Yeah, Tenten and Shino have a lot more potential. It's really a shame that they're always left in the dust. :/ And yeah, more Iruka would be really cool. I don't even remember what he's doing anymore, it's been so long since he last showed up.

Yeah, Tenten and Shino have a lot more potential. It's really a shame that they're always left in the dust. :/ And yeah, more Iruka would be really cool. I don't even remember what he's doing anymore, it's been so long since he last showed up.

he's still a teacher I think

he's still a teacher I think

Yeah, but last time we saw him, he was trying to keep Naruto at the one turtle island. I'm curious about what he's up to at the moment. Did he go back to fight in the war, or is he helping back at the village?

Yeah, but last time we saw him, he was trying to keep Naruto at the one turtle island. I'm curious about what he's up to at the moment. Did he go back to fight in the war, or is he helping back at the village?

Btw,since I was kinda on and off with the series for a bit before I came back

WTF happened to Yamato?Is he like totally forgotten?

Btw,since I was kinda on and off with the series for a bit before I came back

WTF happened to Yamato?Is he like totally forgotten?

There are theories that...

Yamato is trapped inside the Spiral Zetsu, like how Obito was in it at one point to boost his power. That hasn't been confirmed yet, though.