Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Naruto or Naruto Shippuden  

41 members have voted

1. 1. which do you like more

• Naruto
    • Naruto Shippuden

There is x amount of hours to the next chapter of Naruto, to refresh your memory of what happened in last week's chapter, and get hyped for this week's chapter, here's the colored version of Chapter 670.

http://colorkage.com/read/#Naruto/670/0

NEW CHAPTER OUT WITH FULL COLOR PAGE!!! CHECK IT OUT NOW!!

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/671

SH!T IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

As some of us predicted, Naruto and Sasuke are gonna get big power ups! Gai does have one more trick in his sleeve. The Night Moth. Sounds interesting.

As confirmed, Sasuke has Indra's spirit within him. Naruto knew there was some sort of spirit existing in himself and Sasuke, which explains why Naruto is not so surprised. The spirits kept showing up in respective Senju and Uchiha, but Madara went bonkers and infused Asura and Indra's chakras, creating Rikudo's chakra. Rikudo left a warning in case this was to happen, but didn't follow through. He wanted Ninshuu to be used as a way to connect with people, not as weapons. His mother, Kaguya, after winning a war went from Goddess to Demon when gaining too much power esp. with powers of Byakugan, and Sharingan. Rikudo states that Madara is becoming like his mother.

Infinite Tsukuyomi is confirmed to feel like Genjutsu, but is NOT a genjutsu. It binds people to the God Tree, and saps their power out of them. Creating the end of the world. Simply put, Madara must be stopped.

Naruto claims to be relieved to see Rikudo Sennin was still watching his children even though he's dead. Rikudo blames himself for splitting the Juubi to Bijuus, seeing they were used as weapons. But Naruto says he's not wrong. Then the bijuu's show up, and encircled Naruto, stating he is really the prophecy. Naruto also learns Obito has transferred Gyuuki, Shukaku and Kuruma's Yin half into Naruto. Now he possess all Bijuu chakras.

Rikudo Sennin wants his answer. Naruto states that the only difference between Asura and Naruto is Naruto is stupid kid, and eccentric, but knows what friends are and he wants to protect everyone. Unknowingly to us and Naruto, Sasuke was being briefed the same thing Naruto is going through, but we don't truly know his answer (Hopefully it's good). Rikudo Sennin then begins to transfer his powers to Naruto and Sasuke.

Meanwhile at the battlefield, Gai has to resort to Night Moth due to Evening Elephant only increased Madara's bloodlust.

HOLY SH!T, loads of stuff was explained, and I had a feeling Sasuke was being interrogated by Rikudo. Freaking cool plot development/powerup chapter. I can't wait to see next week's chapter.

My next chapter prediction? it's gonna be Gai's Death. Sorry gai's, but gotta go out with the big bang.

Edited by DragonMaster
please don't double post

I loved this chapter! It was amazing!

I think Sasuke's answer was that he wants to better the world so something like what happened to his family will never happen again. Im liking where this is going. Now its all but confirmed that Naruto is gonna become the 10 tailed jinchuuriki and Sasuke will get the Rinnegan, and the both of them will be able to combat Madara and defeat him.

AND SORRY FIRAGA, BUT TOO BAD, THE HASHTAGS ARE MINE. :P

#SasukeandNarutoarespirtualbrothers, #Naruto'sgonnabethe10tailedjinchuuriki, #SasukesgettingRinnegan, #Gai'sgonnadie, #Thingsarewrappingup, #NIGHTMOTHUNLEASHEDnextchapter.

I loved this chapter! It was amazing!

I think Sasuke's answer was that he wants to better the world so something like what happened to his family will never happen again. Im liking where this is going. Now its all but confirmed that Naruto is gonna become the 10 tailed jinchuuriki and Sasuke will get the Rinnegan, and the both of them will be able to combat Madara and defeat him.

AND SORRY FIRAGA, BUT TOO BAD, THE HASHTAGS ARE MINE. :P

#SasukeandNarutoarespirtualbrothers, #Naruto'sgonnabethe10tailedjinchuuriki, #SasukesgettingRinnegan, #Gai'sgonnadie, #Thingsarewrappingup, #NIGHTMOTHUNLEASHEDnextchapter.

.................. #FrickinSpider

Anyways, BIG CHAPTER. We got Hagoromo giving Naruto and Sasuke some power ups in the form of Naruto getting ALL the Tailed Beast's chakra (I knew it, I F**KING knew it!) in a cool sequence similar to Godzilla rising from the sea in Tokyo with all the Beasts getting out of the mindscape water and lining up in a circle around Hagoromo and Naruto, like they did when they were all chibis. Sasuke is also probably going to get Rinnegan. It's debatable though considering that it takes time to develop the Rinnegan. Hell, Madara didn't get Rinnegan until he almost kicked the bucket, but who knows, we might be in for a shock. We also get a little more info on Kaguya Otsutsuki, and how she had the Byakugan (Dat Hyuga hype, #HinataEqualsKaguya) and also how she knew Infinite Tsukuyomi. We also learn that the IT isn't really a Genjutsu... but basically a huge Matrix-y like dream sequence that occurs when you're hooked up to the God Tree, as it saps your chakra dry. Kinda scary. Oh yeah, and we get the obvious reveal that Sasuke is Indra's reincarnation but we ALSO learn that Madara is ALSO Indra's reincarnation. And how does that work? Well its simple. Because Madara went and scooped up some Hashirama cells in his time, he mixed the Indra chakra he had with some Asura chakra, to make chakra similar to the Sage himself. So in basic terms, he f**ked his genes up and turned into Hagoromo, or in his words, more like his mother Kaguya. Makes a lot of sense actually. Anyways, that's pretty much it. Oh, yeah, and Gai VS Madara is coming to a close, with Gai going to use his last zoo animal attack: the Night Moth. If its supposed to be stronger than the Evening Elephant, then we're in for a treat. :P We're also in for a funeral as Gai is pretty much going to drop dead after he uses it, I think. #RIPGaiSensei / #DatColorPage /#TailedBeastRollCall / #BondsPrevail

Edited by Firaga Sensei

.................. #FrickinSpider

Anyways, BIG CHAPTER. We got Hagoromo giving Naruto and Sasuke some power ups in the form of Naruto getting ALL the Tailed Beast's chakra (I knew it, I F**KING knew it!) in a cool sequence similar to Godzilla rising from the sea in Tokyo with all the Beasts getting out of the mindscape water and lining up in a circle around Hagoromo and Naruto, like they did when they were all chibis. Sasuke is also probably going to get Rinnegan. It's debatable though considering that it takes time to develop the Rinnegan. Hell, Madara didn't get Rinnegan until he almost kicked the bucket, but who knows, we might be in for a shock. We also get a little more info on Kaguya Otsutsuki, and how she had the Byakugan (Dat Hyuga hype, #HinataEqualsKaguya) and also how she knew Infinite Tsukuyomi. We also learn that the IT isn't really a Genjutsu... but basically a huge Matrix-y like dream sequence that occurs when you're hooked up to the God Tree, as it saps your chakra dry. Kinda scary. Oh yeah, and we get the obvious reveal that Sasuke is Indra's reicarnation but we ALSO learn that Madara is Indra's reicarnation. And how does that work? Well its simple. Because Madara went and scooped up some Hashirama cells in his time, he mixed the Indra chakra he had with some Asura chakra, to make chakra similar to the Sage himself. So in basic terms, he firetrucked his genes up and turned into Hagoromo, or in his words, more like his mother Kaguya. Makes a lot of sense actually. Anyways, that's pretty much it. Oh, yeah, and Gai VS Madara is coming to a close, with Gai going to use his last zoo animal attack: The Night Moth. If its supposed to be stronger than the Evening Elephant, then we're in for a treat. :P We're also in for a funeral as Gai is pretty much going to drop dead after he used it, I think. #RIPGaiSensei / #DatColorPage /#TailedBeastRollCall / #BondsPrevail

That explains why you think Kaguya's hot, she's Hinata. xD

Anyway, this chapter was awesome. We're getting new power ups for Naruto and Sasuke (Likely something involving the Juubi for Naruto, and the Rinnegan for Sasuke), and Guy's about to pull off what's probably his final attack. Can't wait until next week!

RANDOM RANT TIME: This has been bothering me for a while, but after reading some comments about this week's chapter, I feel like i need to say something. Okay... so...

Back in the day in Part I, when Neji and Naruto fought in the Chunin Exams and all that, Neji went off on Naruto saying he can't change his destiny and Naruto of course argued that he could. Fast forward now, we learn that Naruto is the son of the Fourth Hokage and he is also the reincarnation of the Sage of Six Path's son Asura as well as many other things. Now, a lot of people like to poke fun, saying that Neji was right all along about Naruto and that the whole "hard work" theme from that point in the story as well as overall in the series is redundant... WELL F**K THAT SHIT. I'm sorry, but I will never accept Neji's bullshit. He was an ASSHOLE back then. He told Naruto he was destined to be a LOSER! A failure! A flash in the pan! And guess what? Naruto proved his smug ass WRONG by a) beating his ass and b) doing all the other things I mentioned before. But guess what? Even thought its supposedly supposed to be fate that all that happened to Naruto, it DOESNT MATTER. Naruto STILL had to work hard, he STILL had to get people to accept him, and he STILL had to push past his limits to become a great shinobi. NONE OF THAT was in Neji's so called "fate" and it burns my ass when people twist that shit around just so they can mock Naruto's character and the story overall. ITS STOOPID. Life will never hand you anything on a silver platter, that is unless you're Sasuke and all the other "gifted" people, but not Naruto, not Rock Lee, not Asura, and not all the other guys who got where they did because of hard work. Naruto may have been destined for greatness, but to be great, you have to EARN that greatness. Destiny is not set in stone. It can change at any moment.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

RANDOM RANT TIME:

This has been bothering me for a while, but after reading some comments about this week's chapter, I feel like i need to say something.

Okay... so...

Back in the day in Part I, when Neji and Naruto fought in the Chunin Exams and all that, Neji went off on Naruto saying he can't change his destiny and Naruto of course argued that he could. Fast forward now, we learn that Naruto is the son of the Fourth Hokage and he is also the reincarnation of the Sage of Six Path's son Asura as well as many other things. Now, a lot of people like to poke fun, saying that Neji was right all along about Naruto and that the whole "hard work" theme from that point in the story as well as overall in the series is redundant... WELL F**K THAT SHIT. I'm sorry, but I will never accept Neji's bullshit. He was an ASSHOLE back then. He told Naruto he was destined to be a LOSER! A failure! A flash in the pan! And guess what? Naruto proved his smug ass WRONG by a) beating his ass and b) doing all the other things I mentioned before. But guess what? Even thought its supposedly supposed to be fate that all that happened to Naruto, it DOESNT MATTER. Naruto STILL had to work hard, he STILL had to get people to accept him, and he STILL had to push past his limits to become a great shinobi. NONE OF THAT was in Neji's so called "fate" and it burns my ass when people twist that shit around just so they can mock Naruto's character and the story overall. ITS STOOPID. Life will never hand you anything on a silver platter, that is unless you're Sasuke and all the other "gifted" people, but not Naruto, not Rock Lee, not Asura, and not all the other guys who got where they did because of hard work. Naruto may have been destined for greatness, but to be great, you have to EARN that greatness. Destiny is not set in stone. It can change at any moment.

RESPECT THE DEAD FIRAGA Yeah, always hated Part 1 Neji's ideals. He was a complete jerk back then, and he was proven wrong. At least he got better in Shippuden, though. :D

RESPECT THE DEAD FIRAGA Yeah, always hated Part 1 Neji's ideals. He was a complete jerk back then, and he was proven wrong. At least he got better in Shippuden, though. :D

I DO, DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T ACKNOWLEDGE HIS MISTAKES. Kinda ironic how he's dead now and all of a sudden, the Byakugan is super relevant thanks to Kaguya having it. lol

I DO, DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T ACKNOWLEDGE HIS MISTAKES. Kinda ironic how he's dead now and all of a sudden, the Byakugan is super relevant thanks to Kaguya having it. lol

At least there's still Hinata for that... Wait... HANABI CONFIRMED FOR KAGUYA'S REINCARNATION.

At least there's still Hinata for that... Wait... HANABI CONFIRMED FOR KAGUYA'S REINCARNATION.

Aww dude don't start that sh!t again. Kishimoto sees this, we end up having 5 more arcs of same thing that happened in Shippuden.

Forgot the hashtags.

#NarutoAndSasukeGonnaGetPowerUps! #MadaraWillBeRapedThreeTimesMore #Gai'sUltimateMove #NightMoth #Gai'sGonnaDieNextChapter #Kaguya'sABitch #KaguyaHadAllOcularJutsu #NarutoIsAsura #SasukeIsIndra #WhatWasSasuke'sAnswer? #Bijuu'sBackBitches #ObitoGotTheJobDone #WhatIsGoingOnInKamuiDimension? #ChopDatTreeDown! #EpicColorPages #NarutoIsTheProphecy #NarutoUzumakiFor2014

Edited by Xamtweth-ReMIXed

XDDDDD YES! ITS HANABI! THE BIGGEST PLOT TWIST YET!!! xD

Best plot twist too. :P

Aww dude don't start that sh!t again. Kishimoto sees this, we end up having 5 more arcs of same thing that happened in Shippuden.

Forgot the hashtags.

#NarutoAndSasukeGonnaGetPowerUps! #MadaraWillBeRapedThreeTimesMore #Gai'sUltimateMove #NightMoth #Gai'sGonnaDieNextChapter #Kaguya'sABitch #KaguyaHadAllOcularJutsu #NarutoIsAsura #SasukeIsIndra #WhatWasSasuke'sAnswer? #Bijuu'sBackBitches #ObitoGotTheJobDone #WhatIsGoingOnInKamuiDimension? #ChopDatTreeDown! #EpicColorPages #NarutoIsTheProphecy #NarutoUzumakiFor2014

After thoroughly analyzing the chapter, I've discovered that all signs point to Hanabi becoming the new Sage of Six Paths, defeating Madara, and becoming the leader of the newly united shinobi world.

Best plot twist too. :P

After thoroughly analyzing the chapter, I've discovered that all signs point to Hanabi becoming the new Sage of Six Paths, defeating Madara, and becoming the leader of the newly united shinobi world.

Better not end up like that Bitch Kaguya, or else Naruto and Sasuke gonna need to get another power up and kill Hanabi. We don't want that.

Oh yeah, and we get the obvious reveal that Sasuke is Indra's reincarnation but we ALSO learn that Madara is ALSO Indra's reincarnation. And how does that work? Well its simple. Because Madara went and scooped up some Hashirama cells in his time, he mixed the Indra chakra he had with some Asura chakra, to make chakra similar to the Sage himself. So in basic terms, he f**ked his genes up and turned into Hagoromo, or in his words, more like his mother Kaguya.

I wouldn't say that that is the exact reason that Sasuke and Madara can BOTH be Indra's reincarnation. It has to do with Sasuke having been born AFTER Madara. Therefore since Madara died before Sasuke the transmigration continued on. But otherwise yeah everything you said is pretty much right on the dot.

RANDOM RANT TIME: This has been bothering me for a while, but after reading some comments about this week's chapter, I feel like i need to say something. Okay... so...

Ina a sense the irony is that Naruto's destiny was to work really firetrucking hard. Which is a pretty epic destiny honestly. Basically Neji was just wrong about what Naruto's destiny was. Which makes him a presumptuous douche bag.

Better not end up like that Bitch Kaguya, or else Naruto and Sasuke gonna need to get another power up and kill Hanabi. We don't want that.

No, Hanabi will unite the shinobi world and bring eternal peace. She will save everyone, and make Naruto and Sasuke her second and third in command.

I only have time to talk about opening/ending so let's check into it.

I'm not gonna focus on lyrics of the song, but the anime quality and material used.

spoilers..... SPOILERS EVERYWHERE.

Those who are caught up in the manga, probably fangasmed. This opening, Crimson Lotus (I think that's what it's called) by DOES, contains pretty much everything up to the moment we Juubito, this may indicate that this will last probably up to August, maybe in episodes where Team 7 is reunited.

We see numerous things. Some NaruHina Fans (inb4 Yellow Flash), might have fangasmed in this opener. Neji's death, Kakashi and Obito clashing, the edo Hokages, Madara and Hashirama in battle and childhood days, Madara's Rape Face (WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT, this lasted 3-5 secs), and Naruto and Sasuke working together. I'm not sure, but I think I saw juubi in the opener. It's a very interesting opener. I like it and the music as well.

The Closer called FLAME by DISH// contains even more spoilers. It has more Kakashi and Obito clashing in Kamui dimension, Gai using Daytime Tiger, Obito's transformation to Juubito, an epic scene where everyone from the series (that's alive) shows up, showing the similar scene from the manga (okay I fangasmed this part), lil bit of NaruHina, the phoenix flying away (Neji's freedom), Sasuke's journey for answers, and a pose similar to Team 7 color page when they are back together (I lost myself at this part). I freaking like this song, I gotta figure out how to play this on guitar.

Overall, I love the opener/closer. SPOILERS EVERYWHERE, AND A MARADA RAPE FACE. BE WARNED. Anyways, I talk more, but gotta get my ass to college.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ptu69ZMiE0U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16jY5U1hfhc

For anyone who wants to see them without watching the episode. xD I think the new opening might be m new favorite post-Pain arc opening, it was great. Well... Aside from the return of Madara's... "wood face". The ending was also good, but not on par with the last one. :

I'm not gonna focus on lyrics of the song, but the anime quality and material used.

Those who are caught up in the manga, probably fangasmed. This opening, Crimson Lotus (I think that's what it's called) by DOES, contains pretty much everything up to the moment we Juubito, this may indicate that this will last probably up to August, maybe in episodes where Team 7 is reunited.

We see numerous things. Some NaruHina Fans (inb4 Yellow Flash), might have fangasmed in this opener. Neji's death, Kakashi and Obito clashing, the edo Hokages, Madara and Hashirama in battle and childhood days, Madara's Rape Face (WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT, this lasted 3-5 secs), and Naruto and Sasuke working together. I'm not sure, but I think I saw juubi in the opener. It's a very interesting opener. I like it and the music as well.

The Closer called FLAME by DISH// contains even more spoilers. It has more Kakashi and Obito clashing in Kamui dimension, Gai using Daytime Tiger, Obito's transformation to Juubito, an epic scene where everyone from the series (that's alive) shows up, showing the similar scene from the manga (okay I fangasmed this part), lil bit of NaruHina, the phoenix flying away (Neji's freedom), Sasuke's journey for answers, and a pose similar to Team 7 color page when they are back together (I lost myself at this part). I freaking like this song, I gotta figure out how to play this on guitar.

Overall, I love the opener/closer. SPOILERS EVERYWHERE, AND A MARADA RAPE FACE. BE WARNED. Anyways, I talk more, but gotta get my ass to college.

NARUHINA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO xD

Don't forget me, Yellow Flash's not the only NaruHina shipper xD

The new OP and END are just amazing, it has the sketchy animation I absolutely adore, awesome tunes, and MEGA SPOILERS EVERYWAIR HERUGJNRWUGN

NaruHina absolutely everywhere (I don't mind xD), but as usual, shipping flame wars again :/

This is basically what's happening on the Internet about the new opening and ending:

Posted Image

Don't forget me, Yellow Flash's not the only NaruHina shipper xD

The new OP and END are just amazing, it has the sketchy animation I absolutely adore, awesome tunes, and MEGA SPOILERS EVERYWAIR HERUGJNRWUGN

NaruHina absolutely everywhere (I don't mind xD), but as usual, shipping flame wars again :/

This is basically what's happening on the Internet about the new opening and ending:

Posted Image

I swear I'm the only one who likes both characters... even though i ship naruhina ._.

I swear I'm the only one who likes both characters... even though i ship naruhina ._.

I don't get why people hate them both, they have spetacular character development in my opinion, and they are great characters in general

(Although some people can say "Oh Hinata just wants to be with Naruto, that's her only motivation)

I don't get why people hate them both, they have spetacular character development in my opinion, and they are great characters in general

(Although some people can say "Oh Hinata just wants to be with Naruto, that's her only motivation)

Yeah, I think it's dumb that people think they can only like one or the other. They're both two of my favorite characters, it's a shame that the fanboys/fangirls have a tendency to support one and bash the other. :/

While we are getting Hyped up in the Hype thread, we are also gonna get hyped up on this week's Naruto chapter!

Check the colored version of last week's chapter to get up to date!

http://colorkage.com/read/#Naruto/671/0

oh, to get you even more hyped. Big spoiler... Check out this image from this week's chapter! (confirmed spoiler)

Posted Image

Edited by DragonMaster
please don't double post

oh, to get you even more hyped. Big spoiler... Check out this image from this week's chapter! (confirmed spoiler)

Posted Image

NOOO, WHY DID I CLICK IT? ;_;

Oh well, it's still tough to make anything out, anyway...