Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Naruto or Naruto Shippuden  

41 members have voted

1. 1. which do you like more

• Naruto
    • Naruto Shippuden

So, does anyone else get hit really hard when they see the scene when Naruto starts crying to himself after Jiraiya's death? I think it's one of the most emotional scenes in the whole series, personally. Naruto hadn't actually cried since the Land of Waves arc, not even when Sasuke left the village or Asuma died. He always stood up and acted tough when something went wrong. When Jiraiya died though, he didn't try to do anything to resist it. All he did was yell at Tsunade and cry to himself. I thought it demonstrated his relationship with Jiraiya perfectly, and it's probably one of my favorite moments in the series for that reason. I just wanted to say it on here. xD

You know I've been meaning to say this for a while but I really think Tobi should have been Izuna. He's seen almost the same things and been through the same experiences Madara has so it would make sense they'd want the same thing. How this would have all worked, well that would be for Kishi to decide but for it to have actually been ***** was just a bit of a disappointing moment for me for how obvious it was, his poor motives and the situation surrounding his "non-death."

Edited by Winner's Proof

You know I've been meaning to say this for a while but I really think Tobi should have been Izuna. He's seen almost the same things and been through the same experiences Madara has so it would make sense they'd want the same thing. How this would have all worked, well that would be for Kishi to decide but for it to have actually been ***** was just a bit of a disappointing moment for me for how obvious it was, his poor motives and the situation surrounding his "non-death."

AGH WHAT R YA DOING?! SPOILER TAB PROOF, SPOILER TAB! D:

Also, to reply to what you said...

I call bullshit. (Sorry to be so coarse :/) That doesn't make any sense. Seriously, all we knew about Izuna before the Tobi reveal s that his eyes got jacked by Madara and that he looks similar to Sasuke... THAT'S IT! How do you build off that shit? What's his motivation to helping Madara? He gave the man his mothertrucking eyes before he died, so he's not pissed that he gave him his Sharingan. He died in the Senju VS Uchiha era, but Madara does not really give that much of a shit cuz so did a lot of the other Uchiha. I mean, yes, Madara cared for Izuna very much, but come now: Izuna is nothing more than a foil for Madara's character. Nothing else. And if he was revealed to be Tobi instead of Obito... then that would have made as much sense as him being Teuchi or Kagami or even "time travel" Sasuke. -_- They would have had the same motives, yeah, but he just would have Madara's butt monkey compared to the highly more interesting motivations of Obito who sought to fufill his own goal. 

Edited by Firaga Sensei

I personally don't find Obito's motives to be that poor. He'd spent months training around a guy who said that he had the power to create an ideal world where the dead could live again, and there would be peace. When he finally got to see his two closest friends after all of that training, he ended up seeing one murder the other. If you saw someone that close to you die, and you were told that they could be brought back, how would you react? It's the promise that everyone would be able to live again that made him not care. He believed that the world truly was Hell, and wanted to change that. His methods might have been immoral, but he believed that everyone would come back when his end result was achieved. He's also seen the error of his ways now, and wants to help the Allied Shinobi Force. I don't think him being Tobi was as bad as it initially seemed.

I call bullshit. (Sorry to be so coarse :/) That doesn't make any sense. Seriously, all we knew about Izuna before the Tobi reveal s that his eyes got jacked by Madara and that he looks similar to Sasuke... THAT'S IT! How do you build off that shit? What's his motivation to helping Madara? He gave the man his mothertrucking eyes before he died, so he's not pissed that he gave him his Sharingan. He died in the Senju VS Uchiha era, but Madara does not really give that much of a shit cuz so did a lot of the other Uchiha. I mean, yes, Madara cared for Izuna very much, but come now: Izuna is nothing more than a foil for Madara's character. Nothing else. And if he was revealed to be Tobi instead of Obito... then that would have made as much sense as him being Teuchi or Kagami or even "time travel" Sasuke. -_- They would have had the same motives, yeah, but he just would have Madara's butt monkey compared to the highly more interesting motivations of Obito who sought to fufill his own goal. 

Oh yeah, I think I've got my answer now. I DO like Obito's character. If it wasn't evident from my Skype name/avatar

I apologize, I now have the tab in place. xD

Yeah and we "knew" Obito died, yet here he is now. Kishi (stupidly) brought Obito back he could have done the same for Izuna. And as long as we're talking about sense, how in the hell does a 13 year old boy with about 8 inches and has his voice develop to the point where he sounds about 35 in the span of a year? That's just plain silly. If he wanted to disguise Obito that was not the way to do it. He gave Madara his eyes to help him, how would him being alive change that? It would only enforce it because after all this time he's still helping Madara. And of course Madara cares Izuna died. He turned against Hashi in the first place and fought that decade or so long war to protect Izuna. That's like saying Sasuke doesn't care Itachi died because so did every other Uchiha. Whoa, what?! How is Obito not Madara's butt monkey? Madara was planning to use him from the start, manipulated him then disposed of him when he no longer needed him. Now he's being controlled by Zetsu, the weakest Akatsuki member at that.  Obito was just a tool to him. Madara even said exactly that in the chapter before Obito became the TTJ. And Obito's motivations are not interesting: Rin died. Boo hoo. Now he wants to bring her back.

I personally don't find Obito's motives to be that poor. He'd spent months training around a guy who said that he had the power to create an ideal world where the dead could live again, and there would be peace. When he finally got to see his two closest friends after all of that training, he ended up seeing one murder the other. If you saw someone that close to you die, and you were told that they could be brought back, how would you react? It's the promise that everyone would be able to live again that made him not care. He believed that the world truly was Hell, and wanted to change that. His methods might have been immoral, but he believed that everyone would come back when his end result was achieved. He's also seen the error of his ways now, and wants to help the Allied Shinobi Force. I don't think him being Tobi was as bad as it initially seemed.

Oh yeah, I think I've got my answer now. I DO like Obito's character. If it wasn't evident from my Skype name/avatar

I wouldn't call that training, it was more physiotherapy so he could walk and jump again. If I saw someone close to me die, I'd be very sad and if I could bring them back...well I personally don't believe in reviving the dead but if I did, I'd see what it took. I would not attack my hometown, basically torture a pregnant woman then attach explosives to her new born baby (seriously WTF?) then start a world war. If that's what it took then no, that dead precious person to me will just have to stay dead. He believed the world was hell because he saw Rin die. She's a ninja. It happens. That's like a doctor wanting to end reality because his patient passed away during surgery. That would be silly. It happens. Pain/Nagato saw the error of his ways. Obito...said he'd do it all again if he could, got defeated about two minutes later then went "ok, ok I'll help".

Yeah and we "knew" Obito died, yet here he is now. Kishi (stupidly) brought Obito back he could have done the same for Izuna. And as long as we're talking about sense, how in the hell does a 13 year old boy with about 8 inches and has his voice develop to the point where he sounds about 35 in the span of a year? That's just plain silly. If he wanted to disguise Obito that was not the way to do it. He gave Madara his eyes to help him, how would him being alive change that? It would only enforce it because after all this time he's still helping Madara. And of course Madara cares Izuna died. He turned against Hashi in the first place and fought that decade or so long war to protect Izuna. That's like saying Sasuke doesn't care Itachi died because so did every other Uchiha. Whoa, what?! How is Obito not Madara's butt monkey? Madara was planning to use him from the start, manipulated him then disposed of him when he no longer needed him. Now he's being controlled by Zetsu, the weakest Akatsuki member at that.  Obito was just a tool to him. Madara even said exactly that in the chapter before Obito became the TTJ. And Obito's motivations are not interesting: Rin died. Boo hoo. Now he wants to bring her back.

I wouldn't call that training, it was more physiotherapy so he could walk and jump again. If I saw someone close to me die, I'd be very sad and if I could bring them back...well I personally don't believe in reviving the dead but if I did, I'd see what it took. I would not attack my hometown, basically torture a pregnant woman then attach explosives to her new born baby (seriously WTF?) then start a world war. If that's what it took then no, that dead precious person to me will just have to stay dead. He believed the world was hell because he saw Rin die. She's a ninja. It happens. That's like a doctor wanting to end reality because his patient passed away during surgery. That would be silly. It happens. Pain/Nagato saw the error of his ways. Obito...said he'd do it all again if he could, got defeated about two minutes later then went "ok, ok I'll help".

Yeah, that's what I meant to say, sorry. xD Anyway, yes, Obito's methods were horrible. However, the reasoning isn't just because Rin died, but because the person the trusted more tan anyone in the world killed her. He was never really liked by others, similarly to Naruto. Kakashi and Rin were pretty much the only two who he could trust, and Kakashi broke that trust by killing Rin. It opened his eyes to the horrors of being a shinobi, which seemed to be too much for him to take. Sure, his motives seem weak, but he DID go through a lot. That's why it hit so hard for him..

Okay first off bro, he disguised his voice so he can sound like Madara, so don't be complaining about that. Second off, Obito is was NOT Madara's butt monkey. He is now b/c you know, Black Zetsu and getting his ass kicked by Naruto, but at the start, he wasn't. Obito had his own shit together, he firetrucked up a lot of lives, and he single handly caused most of the conflicts of the story following Madara's death. Izuna has NO MOTIVES to do anything for Madara, at least in his own free will. He doesn't have any deep motivation for anything besides being a tool to enhance Madara's character. And yeah, Kishi could have created some alternate material for him, but STILL! At least Obito had more obvious hints towards him being the mask! He had a more telling backstory and better hints were given overall. Izuna is nothing but Madara's dead brother. Period. And also, don't mock Rin's death, either, that's not right. If your friend died, you wouldn't be saying that shit. 

And continuing: You realize Obito is only like this in the first place because of Madara's posion right? He was a kid who almost died, got taken in by his somehow still alive missing nin ancestor, was rehabed by him, and then after Obito was forced to see one his crush and dear friend seemingly die at the hands of another friend who he told to protect her, he went apeshit. And Madara made it worse with his talk of "achieving peace in a new world and all that" and the last straw for Obito was after Rin's death. After that, he was consumed by his own darkness, and there wasn't a damn thing anybody could do about it. And yeah, he could have gotten over it if he wanted to, but he's a villain, and villains don't get over anything. That's bad guy 101, bro. Pain/Nagato wasn't like that, he was more pure; Obito was not. And yeah, he's finally pulling his head out of his ass and wanting to help instead, so clap clap clap for him. Which is also what FRICKING Pain/Nagato did before, so what's the DEEEEAL?!

Okay first off bro, he disguised his voice so he can sound like Madara, so don't be complaining about that. Second off, Obito is was NOT Madara's butt monkey. He is now b/c you know, Black Zetsu and getting his ass kicked by Naruto, but at the start, he wasn't. Obito had his own shit together, he firetrucked up a lot of lives, and he single handly caused most of the conflicts of the story following Madara's death. Izuna has NO MOTIVES to do anything for Madara, at least in his own free will. He doesn't have any deep motivation for anything besides being a tool to enhance Madara's character. And yeah, Kishi could have created some alternate material for him, but STILL! At least Obito had more obvious hints towards him being the mask! He had a more telling backstory and better hints were given overall. Izuna is nothing but Madara's dead brother. Period. And also, don't mock Rin's death, either, that's not right. If your friend died, you wouldn't be saying that shit. 

And continuing: You realize Obito is only like this in the first place because of Madara's posion right? He was a kid who almost died, got taken in by his somehow still alive missing nin ancestor, was rehabed by him, and then after Obito was forced to see one his crush and dear friend seemingly die at the hands of another friend who he told to protect her, he went apeshit. And Madara made it worse with his talk of "achieving peace in a new world and all that" and the last straw for Obito was after Rin's death. After that, he was consumed by his own darkness, and there wasn't a damn thing anybody could do about it. And yeah, he could have gotten over it if he wanted to, but he's a villain, and villains don't get over anything. That's bad guy 101, bro. Pain/Nagato wasn't like that, he was more pure; Obito was not. And yeah, he's finally pulling his head out of his ass and wanting to help instead, so clap clap clap for him. Which is also what FRICKING Pain/Nagato did before, so what's the DEEEEAL?!

I also just remembered that we have to factor in the Uchiha curse of hatred into this, too. That's a huge part of what made Obito do everything he did.

Yeah, that's what I meant to say, sorry. xD Anyway, yes, Obito's methods were horrible. However, the reasoning isn't just because Rin died, but because the person the trusted more tan anyone in the world killed her. He was never really liked by others, similarly to Naruto. Kakashi and Rin were pretty much the only two who he could trust, and Kakashi broke that trust by killing Rin. It opened his eyes to the horrors of being a shinobi, which seemed to be too much for him to take. Sure, his motives seem weak, but he DID go through a lot. That's why it hit so hard for him..

Wait Black Star do you follow the anime or the manga? I can't exactly reply until I'm sure which one, gotsa prevent accidental big spoilers. xD  

Okay first off bro, he disguised his voice so he can sound like Madara, so don't be complaining about that. Second off, Obito is was NOT Madara's butt monkey. He is now b/c you know, Black Zetsu and getting his ass kicked by Naruto, but at the start, he wasn't. Obito had his own shit together, he firetrucked up a lot of lives, and he single handly caused most of the conflicts of the story following Madara's death. Izuna has NO MOTIVES to do anything for Madara, at least in his own free will. He doesn't have any deep motivation for anything besides being a tool to enhance Madara's character. And yeah, Kishi could have created some alternate material for him, but STILL! At least Obito had more obvious hints towards him being the mask! He had a more telling backstory and better hints were given overall. Izuna is nothing but Madara's dead brother. Period. And also, don't mock Rin's death, either, that's not right. If your friend died, you wouldn't be saying that shit.  And continuing: You realize Obito is only like this in the first place because of Madara's posion right? He was a kid who almost died, got taken in by his somehow still alive missing nin ancestor, was rehabed by him, and then after Obito was forced to see one his crush and dear friend seemingly die at the hands of another friend who he told to protect her, he went apeshit. And Madara made it worse with his talk of "achieving peace in a new world and all that" and the last straw for Obito was after Rin's death. After that, he was consumed by his own darkness, and there wasn't a damn thing anybody could do about it. And yeah, he could have gotten over it if he wanted to, but he's a villain, and villains don't get over anything. That's bad guy 101, bro. Pain/Nagato wasn't like that, he was more pure; Obito was not. And yeah, he's finally pulling his head out of his ass and wanting to help instead, so clap clap clap for him. Which is also what FRICKING Pain/Nagato did before, so what's the DEEEEAL?!

I know and that's even dumber, you can't be 14 (Obito's age during the Nine Tails attack on Konoha) and disguise your voice to sound 35, no 14 year old has that talent. Is Obito the world's best Seiyuu or something that I don't know about? Cause that was ridiculous. He was though. He used Madara's weapons, followed pretty much everything Madara told him to do and even then he couldn't do it properly. He attacks the Leaf Village and fails to get the nine tails when it was literally in the palm of his hands, the Akatsuki members either fell or betrayed him, then he lets Kabuto blackmail him--Kabuto who then resurrects the man that's now responsible for Obito's inevitable death. The dude is a failure on several different levels. The only thing the guy could say he accomplished was start a war, which he needed Zetsus (again Madara's creation) to fight as well. And after all that fail Madara had enough and is having him killed. How can you call Izuna a tool and not Rin. What's Rin's purpose? Just a lifeless character created to give Obito a reason to angst.I can't blame Madara for Obito being as stupid as he is. He's doing all this so see Rin again, despite the fact it won't even be the same Rin because it's just an illusion, despite the fact Rin is forever 12 and he is now 31, 31 and obsessing over a 12 year old girl. Someone take this man to jail! He doesn't care about peace. I'm not going to blame Madara for Obito's stupidity and pedo feelings. And the difference is Pain realised the error of his ways and then gave his life to help. The bad told Obito he's no longer welcome on their side and now he wants to change. Err...nope. Too late for you son.

Wait Black Star do you follow the anime or the manga? I can't exactly reply until I'm sure which one, gotsa prevent accidental big spoilers. xD  

I know and that's even dumber, you can't be 14 (Obito's age during the Nine Tails attack on Konoha) and disguise your voice to sound 35, no 14 year old has that talent. Is Obito the world's best Seiyuu or something that I don't know about? Cause that was ridiculous. He was though. He used Madara's weapons, followed pretty much everything Madara told him to do and even then he couldn't do it properly. He attacks the Leaf Village and fails to get the nine tails when it was literally in the palm of his hands, the Akatsuki members either fell or betrayed him, then he lets Kabuto blackmail him--Kabuto who then resurrects the man that's now responsible for Obito's inevitable death. The dude is a failure on several different levels. The only thing the guy could say he accomplished was start a war, which he needed Zetsus (again Madara's creation) to fight as well. And after all that fail Madara had enough and is having him killed. How can you call Izuna a tool and not Rin. What's Rin's purpose? Just a lifeless character created to give Obito a reason to angst.I can't blame Madara for Obito being as stupid as he is. He's doing all this so see Rin again, despite the fact it won't even be the same Rin because it's just an illusion, despite the fact Rin is forever 12 and he is now 31, 31 and obsessing over a 12 year old girl. Someone take this man to jail! He doesn't care about peace. I'm not going to blame Madara for Obito's stupidity and pedo feelings. And the difference is Pain realised the error of his ways and then gave his life to help. The bad told Obito he's no longer welcome on their side and now he wants to change. Err...nope. Too late for you son.

I follow the manga, I'm actually way behind in the anime. xD

I know and that's even dumber, you can't be 14 (Obito's age during the Nine Tails attack on Konoha) and disguise your voice to sound 35, no 14 year old has that talent. Is Obito the world's best Seiyuu or something that I don't know about? Cause that was ridiculous. He was though. He used Madara's weapons, followed pretty much everything Madara told him to do and even then he couldn't do it properly. He attacks the Leaf Village and fails to get the nine tails when it was literally in the palm of his hands, the Akatsuki members either fell or betrayed him, then he lets Kabuto blackmail him--Kabuto who then resurrects the man that's now responsible for Obito's inevitable death. The dude is a failure on several different levels. The only thing the guy could say he accomplished was start a war, which he needed Zetsus (again Madara's creation) to fight as well. And after all that fail Madara had enough and is having him killed. How can you call Izuna a tool and not Rin. What's Rin's purpose? Just a lifeless character created to give Obito a reason to angst.

I can't blame Madara for Obito being as stupid as he is. He's doing all this so see Rin again, despite the fact it won't even be the same Rin because it's just an illusion, despite the fact Rin is forever 12 and he is now 31, 31 and obsessing over a 12 year old girl. Someone take this man to jail! He doesn't care about peace. I'm not going to blame Madara for Obito's stupidity and pedo feelings. And the difference is Pain realised the error of his ways and then gave his life to help. The bad told Obito he's no longer welcome on their side and now he wants to change. Err...nope. Too late for you son.

Holy crap, I actually forgot about this entire discussion. Oh boy..

Anyways, *ahem*... you really have a problem with Obito disguising his voice? Dude, it's animanga, get over it. We've seen crazier things. lol  And are you really bringing Kabuto into this? Really? I don't even want to discuss that four-eyed bastard. I mean, shit, Madara needed to be revived anyway, and Kabuto ended up failing in his own plan too so... you know what, I'm just going to say this, you're bashing Obito for Madara pulling one over on him. HEY. THEY'RE BAD PEOPLE. THATS ANTAGONIST 101. BAD PEOPLE DON'T MAKE NICE-NICE. If Madara didn't screw over Obito, it would have been Madara getting screwed over, however that would have happened. And yes, Izuna is still a tool and Rin is ALSO a tool. I'm not displacing Rin over Izuna in anything. Obviously, we know who is more relevant considering one was given an actual plot point and not just, you know, getting their eyes jacked and never being relevant again. Well, relevant somewhat in Madara because of his motivations and blah blah blah, but you know what I mean. And OH-HO great... GREAT... Another "Obito is a pedo" argument... Proof, we're friends and all, but for the love of all that is holy, do NOT be that guy. It's just ignorant. Look, I get it; Obito's intentions are skewed. BIG SHOCKER. He's an antagonist. Former antagonist, excuse me. And no, he just didn't want Rin alive, he wanted the whole world to be at peace with Rin being alive, and that includes EVERYBODY being sucked into the happy dreamland bulltshit. I mean, SHIT, if its a fantasy world, you'd think he'd make Rin the same age he is RIGHT??? Dammit. And really, he's trying to be better, so at least don't knock him for that, and he obviously is at least showing that he MAYBE be seeing the error of his ways now. Let up. (Really, tho, Pain almost killed everybody in the Leaf, and you're not even adknowledging that. Plus all the other shit he and Akatsuki did. I call shenanigans on that.)

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Back again with three more rock/metal songs that make me think of Naruto. They are:

1) Breaking Benjamin - What Lies Beneath

This song has to do with abusive relationships. So Naruto-wise, it makes me think of the ever evolving relationship of Sasuke and Sakura. Sakura obviously is the victim while Sasuke is the one causing problems. Not exactly a great song to play around SasuSaku fans. lol This song pretty much describes the very beginning of Sasuke and Sakura's relationship starting in Sasuke and Sai Arc and going to Five Kage Summit Arc. Like I stated with "Let It Burn", the whole Team Kakashi drama storyline pretty much draws to a close at that arc, and as of now, Sakura's and Sasuke's relationship is pretty much up in the air, and we have a clear understanding that Sakura doesn't trust Sasuke anymore. (On an unrelated note, this song can also apply to the relationship of Ganta and Shiro from Deadman Wonderland. :P)

2) Linkin Park - Somewhere I Belong

Obivously, this song is about finding a place where someone who doesn't know where they belong, well, belongs. Its fits best with Naruto and Gaara, as they are both Jinchuriki and have had to go through the pain that goes with it: loneliness, abandonment, spite, fear, anger, and betrayal. All of these emotions can be felt, depending on how you listen to it, in this song. This could also apply to the other Jinchuriki, as even though we don't much about their back stories, we can assume they've felt the same pain as Naruto and Gaara at least to a certain extent. Except Killer Bee. That goofball had it easy. lol

3) Dead By April - I Made It

This, to me, can be summed up as the theme song for our titular orange wearing hero, Naruto. It's about overcoming odds and obstacles and achieving your dreams, a path that Naruto has taken since the beginning of the series and has done quite well with achieving his goals, and still strives to achieve his ultimate goal of becoming Hokage even now in the story. Hearing the beginning, with the slow fade in and the piano, to me, is a good signifier of the pain and hardship Naruto first experienced in his life and then the rest being him overcoming it all. Also, the break down before the last verse of the song, the "I saw you in me/I felt you near me" part, always makes me think of Naruto meeting both of his parents for the first time. :P

Edited by Firaga Sensei

you troll. >_<

You horrible, horrible excuse for a human being.

GUYS HOW DARE YOU QUOTE ME AND TWIST MY WORDS AROUND, I CLEARLY SAID THAT IM WAITING FOR IT AND YOU SAID THAT I POSTED IT. YOU MONSTERS! :P

HOLY SHIP, MY BAD. COMPUTER HATE ME TONIGHT BECAUSE I'M BASHING IT FOR NARUTO GOODIES.

HOPE HAS BEEN REGAIN!!!!!!!

OBITO IS OFFICIALLY BACK IN CHARGE AND IS GONNA F*** MADARA UP!!!

BEST CHAPTER IN THE PAST MONTH IMO!

*fanboys all over the room until exhausted*

*Clears throat*

Okay, so basically this is pretty much what happened here: Madara shows up, and wants the rinnegan and the Yin Chakra of Kuruma who is confirmed to be inside Madara's Will. He attempts to leave Obito, but gets pulled back into Obito with him regaining his body back, and holding Madara's Will at bay. He drops the question at Madara. What is Obito to Madara? Madara answers that Obito is Madara, a person who saw the world as Hell and wanted to create a new world in an illusion where there are no losers. Sheesh, Madara's a sore loser. Madara wants Obito to be Madara his whole life and be the "savior" of the world. He claims that Rikuduo Sennin's plan for world peace failed miserably and gives us a history lesson.

The Rikuduo's Chakra was supposed to "connect"; meaning, everyone understands each other without praying for each other's safety. He attempted to teach the ninja teachings to them, but instead they connect their chakra into their own selves and merge spirit and physical energies together, and turn the chakra into weapons and ninja tools, he then states that this goes back to Kaguya, Rikuduo's mother, who used chakra as a weapon (remeber twenty something chapters ago, we were briefed a history lesson on how chakra originated?) Madara states that even if they were to connect with one another, the chakra created false hope and conflicts, lose their power, lose everything, and those with power seek fights (I'm looking at you Madara F'ing Uchiha!). Madara's goal is to create the world without evil chakra, and answers Obito's question again "You are not Obito! You are Me!"

Madara pushes Obito emotionally and said that Obito Uchiha challeged Kakashi, loved Rin, and dreams to be hokage, but lost everything due to the reality being Hell on Earth. He tells Obito,using Madara's own name, to come and stand beside him. While Obito walks voluntarily to Madara, Gaara creates Sand Wall, Kakashi tries to kamui Obito to a different dimension, and Minato uses Senjutsu (when did he study sage mode!?) and tries to rasagen Madara, but gets arm chopped off again, and thrown back at Gaara and throws still-formed rasagen at Kakashi. Just as soon as Obito walks to give his hand to Madara....

HE F***ING STABBED DAT MOTHAFIRETRUCKER WITH HIS BARE HAND!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

He remembers his conversation with Naruto, and uses it as his motivation, and fully comprehends the famous phrase "A real leader can let others step over his corpse, but a real leader will never step over his comrades." In the process of his monologue, he absorbs some of Juubi's power, stating that faking a name and making others do everything is different than entrusting something to one's comrade. He gives the final answer, will holding Rikuduo's staff. "I am not you. The current me is the one who wanted to become hokage. I am Obito Uchiha."

WHOOP WHOOP!!! I AM HAPPIER THAN A CAMEL ON A HUMP DAY!!!

I mean, really! just look at this page

Posted Image

Obito is finally back on track and is ready to kick some ass! I can't wait for next week's chapter! I need to find the Police Box :D

BEST CHAPTER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Xamtweth-ReMIXed

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/665/3 

YAY.

This chapter was ok, although it kinda dissapointed me. I was hoping we'd get more closure on HOW NARUTO WILL BE SAVED, AND WHO THE FRACK WAS STANDING IN FRONT OF SAUSUKE. O_O

Although, That talk was obito was cool now, its official that he's back with the leaf! And he got a hit on madara and is sapping his power! ALRIGHT! I hope we find out who's with sasuke soon tho.

Edited by spiderfreak1011