Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Naruto or Naruto Shippuden  

41 members have voted

1. 1. which do you like more

• Naruto
    • Naruto Shippuden

Dear Masashi Kishimoto,

Stop doing whatever it is you are doing.

If I had a nickel for every time I heard someone talk about Naruto, I would buy a gun.

And shoot you with it.

♥ Miku

Ok. So I heard that there will be a sixth Naruto movie, BUT THIS IS NOT WHAT I EXPECTED!

Posted Image

SASUKE IS NOT NICE, AND HINATA IS SHY, NOT A SLUT! T_T Wtf is going on...

"Also known as Naruto Shippuden the Movie: Road to Ninja, Naruto Shippuden Movie 6, among others, Road to Ninja is the 9th movie overall in the Naruto series. It will debut in Japanese theaters July 28, 2012. Naruto’s creator, Masashi Kishimoto will be personally involved with the movie. We hope to have more details as they are released!

It will be released in theaters in Japan on July 28, 2012. Series creator Masashi Kishimoto is responsible for both the film’s script and character designs. The film is set in an alternate reality of the Naruto universe in which Naruto never lost his parents and the masked villain, Tobi, carries out his plan to rule the world by shrouding it in illusions."

Oh... That's why. WAIT! WHY CAN'T THEY JUST STICK WITH THE ORIGINAL STORY INSTEAD OF DOING SOME MATRIX SHIT?!

Posted Image

i hope that they will still have Hinata love Naruto.

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

Dear Masashi Kishimoto,

If I had a nickel for every time I heard someone talk about Naruto, I would buy a gun.

And shoot you with it.

♥ Miku

That was unneccesarily innappropriate of you. Saying that to him is like saying that to me. I want you to apologize to poor Masashi Kishimoto. He's hard at work making anime like Naruto, & you should be grateful for making that, a second season, their movies, & etc. I sure am grateful, except for when they certain the good guys, making Sasuke evil, making Jinchurikii abandoned orphans, creating Blood Prison Movie, along with many other unfortunate events the characters have to overcome. But still, I would never, ever threaten to kill anyone, especially people who created my favorite movies/books/comics/manga/cartoons/anime/video games/etc. for adding unneccesary features or taking away characters that I still wanted there. Never. The least I could do is complain. In a peaceful way, of course. I would only murder someone for murdering someone I loved/befriended/idolized/etc. The bottom line is, I don't appreciate the way you're trying to solve this, because I think it's innappropriate. Think about it.

i hope that they will still have Hinata love Naruto.

Me too. & I also hope that people who never did (or just didn't at first ) respect Naruto Uzumaki respect him from the bottom of their hearts. I also hope they show Kakashi & Tobi's face. &, Anyways, Masashi Kishimoto, I think that's very nice of you to bring Naruto's parents to life (or whatever you're doing). I like it. I pitied characters like Luke Skywalker/Naruto Uzumaki/Harry Potter to have the fate of never knowing there parents or having them dead while they were just babies. If I were in the Naruto series, along with my family, I would gladly take Naruto in as my younger brother, & have my family adopt him. Edited by Nweintraub

http://www.saiyanisland.com/

if you go to the link above you can see the concept art for the newly designed characters .. I honestly think it sounds interesting. Don't get me wrong, I hate anime movies because they're usually just filler shit, but to to see Sasuke acting like a playboy, Hinata become a confident woman, and perhaps even the possibility that tenten will become a relevant character sounds amusing .. maybe even worth watching.

Dear Masashi Kishimoto,

And shoot you with it.

♥ Miku

why?

That was unneccesarily innappropriate of you. Saying that to him is like saying that to me. I want you to apologize to poor Masashi Kishimoto. He's hard at work making anime like Naruto, & you should be grateful for making that, a second season, their movies, & etc. I sure am grateful, except for when they certain the good guys, making Sasuke evil, making Jinchurikii abandoned orphans, creating Blood Prison Movie, along with many other unfortunate events the characters have to overcome. But still, I would never, ever threaten to kill anyone, especially people who created my favorite movies/books/comics/manga/cartoons/anime/video games/etc. for adding unneccesary features or taking away characters that I still wanted there. Never. The least I could do is complain. In a peaceful way, of course. I would only murder someone for murdering someone I loved/befriended/idolized/etc. The bottom line is, I don't appreciate the way you're trying to solve this, because I think it's innappropriate. Think about it.

Me too. & I also hope that people who never did (or just didn't at first ) respect Naruto Uzumaki respect him from the bottom of their hearts. I also hope they show Kakashi & Tobi's face.

I think Tobi is Izuna Uchiha.

Dear Masashi Kishimoto,

And shoot you with it.

♥ Miku

Nweintraub is the same guy that wanted Naruto in KH. Take his words seriously.

Nweintraub is the same guy that wanted Naruto in KH. Take his words seriously.

Yeah, take me seriously. & Yes, I wanted Naruto in Kingdom Hearts. Originally, I didn't want it to be in Kingdom Hearts, but something changed last year. Don't ask me, because I wouldn't remember anything other than it happening last year.

That was unneccesarily innappropriate of you. Saying that to him is like saying that to me. I want you to apologize to poor Masashi Kishimoto.

"YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DISLIKE SOMETHING THAT I LIKE"

Also, no.

He's hard at work making anime like Naruto, & you should be grateful for making that, a second season, their movies, & etc. I sure am grateful, except for when they certain the good guys, making Sasuke evil, making Jinchurikii abandoned orphans, creating Blood Prison Movie, along with many other unfortunate events the characters have to overcome.

Oh God I feel so bad for fictional characters who went through omg so much

Making Naruto was an achievement for him, but since he dragged it on for so long, it's boring and the creativity has just dwindled right the firetruck out of it

As long as he keeps making money, he'll keep working on Naruto, unfortunately

Dealwithit?

But still, I would never, ever threaten to kill anyone, especially people who created my favorite movies/books/comics/manga/cartoons/anime/video games/etc. for adding unneccesary features or taking away characters that I still wanted there. Never. The least I could do is complain. In a peaceful way, of course. I would only murder someone for murdering someone I loved/befriended/idolized/etc. The bottom line is, I don't appreciate the way you're trying to solve this, because I think it's innappropriate. Think about it.

Welp. That's just you.

& I also hope that people who never did (or just didn't at first ) respect Naruto Uzumaki respect him from the bottom of their hearts.

Yep people definitely look up to a fictional character who doesn't do dick shit in the real world.

I think your posts might be giving me diabetes

Dear Masashi Kishimoto,

And shoot you with it.

♥ Miku

*...Looks at my icon. Looks at my sig*

Yeah, that was uncalled for. We don't take whatever it is that you like and say that just because we don't get/like it. I get that you don't like it, and that's fine. You didn't have to say something like that though.

>2012

>People still watch Naruto movies

Perhaps because we like them? *gasp*

Naruto grew with the audience.

"YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DISLIKE SOMETHING THAT I LIKE"

Also, no.

Oh God I feel so bad for fictional characters who went through omg so much

Making Naruto was an achievement for him, but since he dragged it on for so long, it's boring and the creativity has just dwindled right the firetruck out of it

As long as he keeps making money, he'll keep working on Naruto, unfortunately

Dealwithit?

Welp. That's just you.

Yep people definitely look up to a fictional character who doesn't do dick shit in the real world.

I think your posts might be giving me diabetes

I personally think Naruto got better after the timeskip .. true it's lengthy, but the plot was well thought out and the battles have a great amount of depth. I'm sure he does make a good chunk of change from the series but it will most likely end after the 4th shinobi war whether we like it or not.

Your post amused me though lol

Naruto is pissed Sasuke stayed.

I don't think so, I think it's the other way around, & that he's just suprised, & he's all, "Why Sasusaku & not Narusaku?"

& another things,

Tonton is now black instead of pink, & Shizune stole Tsunade's boobs. Also, Tsunade wears glasses now.

Edited by Nweintraub

Also.

Posted Image

They still NEVER figured out what was behind sensei's mask. Or the million other masks he has under his first mask.... and when will it come out in USA?