Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
IwasBornAsVentus

Will Kairi's grandmother return

I find her character quite important in the series. Im really curious of how she knew the story about the keyblade war and what if she was a keyblade wielder we don't know but that would be huge. But maybe she's already gone with the fact that she was really old even back in BBS. Im really curious about her character

I didn't think she was really that important, she just served as a narrator for the stories of the past without just having a text bubble appear from no where and inform you of what you needed to know.  I assumed she died.  

I don't know why but I got a feeling she will appear somehow in KH3 if she's dead or alive well at least I think she's more likely to appear than Sora's mom

I want to fight her Nobody and/or heartless... I don't know why, I just got this sudden urge to fight a grandma heartless. She'll hurl cookies at you and her cheek pinch takes 75% of your health...

I want to fight her Nobody and/or heartless... I don't know why, I just got this sudden urge to fight a grandma heartless. She'll hurl cookies at you and her cheek pinch takes 75% of your health...

I remembered the grandma from Kids Next door(cartoon)when you come with this description!!!It looks exactly like her style!But Kauri's grandma is pure so I don't think she'll appear as a heartless,but as a nobody of light yes

ちょっと失礼。

You kidding me? She's Yen Sid's Master.

She'll appear swinging her keyblade and smacking Nort Ass.

you're sure? what if is the contrary?

she's master xehanort lover or somethink and one of the 13 darkness? or you fight her in pair with him in the final battle? :O

being serious, could be, every time she appears it was always to tell the story of keyblade war, and now that (maybe) happen she stay quite?

Kairi's grandmother is going to team up with Xehanort, in an effort to reclaim her youth by getting a vessel. In a strange twist Xehanort chooses kairi to be that vessel, however Kairi's grandmother doesn't recognize her as it has been many years since she's seen Kairi. When she finds out she teams up with the 7 lights to finish Xehanort off. During the final boss, we discover that Xehanort planted a small piece of his being into Kairi's grandmother, transforming her into a xehanort. The final boss is Sora vs. Master Xehanort for the first half, and Sora vs. Grandma Nort for the second half.

Kairi's grandmother is going to team up with Xehanort, in an effort to reclaim her youth by getting a vessel. In a strange twist Xehanort chooses kairi to be that vessel, however Kairi's grandmother doesn't recognize her as it has been many years since she's seen Kairi. When she finds out she teams up with the 7 lights to finish Xehanort off. During the final boss, we discover that Xehanort planted a small piece of his being into Kairi's grandmother, transforming her into a xehanort. The final boss is Sora vs. Master Xehanort for the first half, and Sora vs. Grandma Nort for the second half.

This demands fanart.  

She's actually been in disguise as Yen Sid the whole time, she just grew a beard and glued golf balls to her eyes, the secret ending of KH3D was actually her reunion with Kairi. Trust me guys, my dads uncles best friends sisters second cousin works at Square Enix and he gives me all the secret details.  :P He also told me Marluxia will be revealed to secretly be a guy in KH3, wait...