Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

okay so i just traded in my nintendo dsi and i got $120 not bad lol but i need to know if i should save up like fiffty dollers and get the psp to play BBS or should i save up to get the 3ds and play kingdom hearts 3ds? so i also asking what game do you think would be better? i know its hard to tell but what do you think?

If you have a gamestop near you should be able to find a used PSP for around $99-120.

I would probably get a PSP if I were you. We don't know when the 3DS or KH 3D will come out, and the 3DS's price may go down before KH 3D comes out.

thank you guys all i needed was some help from a friend lol you guys rock i will get a psp and then i will save up for the 3ds and the reason i wanted to save up so much money was becuase i want a psp 3000 unused that way i know nothing could be wrong with it.

you could try to earn another thirty dollars on top of that and get the bbs bundle if you dont have a psp, which i can asume you dont, its a pretty good deal,