Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Are you already in college/university?

Are you already in college/university?  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Are you already in college/university?

• Yes, I am!
    • No, still attending middle school/high school.
    • I've finished college already!

I started college fresh out of high school, went for 2 semesters and then stopped. I enjoyed the freedom of having a job and a vehicle and would skip my classes and shirk my school work. When my grades came back and I did pretty horrible, my dad stopped paying for me to go. I definitely was pretty stupid for what I did and now I'm back in college, on my first semester, working toward an associates in Electrical Engineering Technology and then I'm either going to get my bachelors in Electrical Engineering Technology and move on for a masters in computer science or just get a bachelors in computer science. 

Dream Drop Distance was the last "new" Kingdom Hearts game I finished before starting college. I finished it the year it came out, so I'm in the beginning of my third year right now. When there was nothing new to keep me busy, Doctor Who got me through the next two semesters. Seriously, an entire year just to get caught up with one TV show, that's got to be a new record for me! Nowadays until the next Kingdom Hearts or Sonic game comes out, I've been trying to expand my horizons with some other franchises. I've nearly played the entire Uncharted series and I'm in the middle of Metal Gear Solid 4, but I won't be able to finish until I can replace my dying PS3.  >.<