Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Film Why We'll Be Fine Without Iron Man 4 - IGN Keepin' It Reel Podcast

As long as Robert Downey Jr. remains available to play the role of Tony Stark, I have no complaints.  Besides, our other Marvel heroes deserve time in the spotlight!  I'm pretty sure we won't see Tony Stark that much after Avengers 2, but I suspect that before Avengers 3 there shall be another Iron Man film.  Who knows? :3

The Iron Man trilogy was... "decent", this is a word I never use to describe anything but Iron Man was decent..

I mainly watched the movies for the humor sense there really isn't good action until the end of three.

Anyway I thought RDJ said he wouldn't be in any future IM films but will sti be in the Avengers... and isn't standard for Super hero movies to end at the third and probably get a spin off... God dang

Iron Man movies are pretty good but I think it should just end at Iron Man 3 and Marvel should try to expand the Cinematic Universe a bit more with other heroes and just continue using Robert Downey Jr for Avenger movies.

Iron Man 3 destroyed everything about the character...as well as his arch-nemesis.

Not that he was a very likable character in the films anyway...

It was a slap in the face to the fans, and I'm not even a Marvel fanboy. From what I'm told he doesn't even need that artificial heart thing anymore, so why is he Iron Man? 

That was the entire point....of being Iron Man.

And the whole hoax with The Mandarin...good god.....I don't even need to see the film to know I'd nerd-rage about it...because I know enough about the mythos to feel for all the fans that got a big middle finger shoved in their faces.

They should kill him off now.....do themselves  a favor.

Iron Man 3 sucked some serious corncob. I like to throw it in the Pirates of the Caribbean 4 pile, and pretend it never happened.

Pirates of the Caribbean 4 sucked...yet for some reason we have some people who think it was a return to the franchise's glory days, and they bash World's End. I loved World's End....it was a fitting finale IMO.