Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster - Discussion Topic

16 members have voted

1. 1. If you could add one thing to X/X-2 HD Remaster on PS4 what would it be?

• "Easy", "Normal" and "Hard" difficulty modes to all 3 games.
    • Japanese voice option for all titles included.
    • Option to skip cutscenes in FFX.
    • Cross-save with PS3 and PS Vita.
    • Cross-platform trophy list for PS3 & PS Vita to extend to PS4.
    • Include *that* novella as a pre-order bonus.
    • Final Fantasy X-3 teaser.
    • Something else. Try to be reasonable though.

reminder that Square Enix has modified screenshots in the past to make them look better. There are tonnes of fake KH1.5 adn 2.5 screens out there

at least wait for a trailer, but even then, don't forget that they haven't updated the animations, NPCs, and a lot of other stuff

it's not THAT big of an improvement. If you have a PS3, just get that version

reminder that Square Enix has modified screenshots in the past to make them look better. There are tonnes of fake KH1.5 adn 2.5 screens out there

at least wait for a trailer, but even then, don't forget that they haven't updated the animations, NPCs, and a lot of other stuff

it's not THAT big of an improvement. If you have a PS3, just get that version

The trailer looked nice.

Tidus! What are you doing? Get back to Destiny islands with Waka so you two can remain being the only 2 FF characters to never be heard from again...

Edited by Kingdom Of Me

Funny how you can see that Rikku here wears much less clothing than Cindy in FFXV yet people are complaing about her.

Cindy is in higher graphics so more detail  

Funny how you can see that Rikku here wears much less clothing than Cindy in FFXV yet people are complaing about her.

I'm fine with Cindy really, she looks good and her cleavage.

X-2 Rikku is atrocious though. Its a bra, with a noticeable thong, and a miniskirt and a few shit here and there. Like its so boring.

At least Pain and Yuna have shit going on with their design.

Square Enix has announced on the Final Fantasy page that they will show off the "new" optional super bosses of Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remastered on the PS4, the Dark Aeons (8 or 10 bosses you must fight in different locations to reach the next super boss) and Penance (the super boss after you defeat the Dark Aeons), who were once exclusive to the International and PAL versions of the original Final Fantasy X, on their Square Enix Presents Twitch page starting May 7th from 6 to 8 PM PDT.

How do you think they'll do? Leave your responses in the comments below!

Posted Image

Edited by Flaming Lea

Maybe go into detail about what exactly these bosses are? Are they new to the HD remakes? Assuming I am a reader who has never owned a PS3 but own a PS4, I didn't bother looking into the new features of the HD remakes. Now that the remakes are coming to PS4, I'm interested. Tell me what these boss battles are. Does that make sense?

Maybe go into detail about what exactly these bosses are? Are they new to the HD remakes? Assuming I am a reader who has never owned a PS3 but own a PS4, I didn't bother looking into the new features of the HD remakes. Now that the remakes are coming to PS4, I'm interested. Tell me what these boss battles are. Does that make sense?

Yeah, I get it

They are from the international versions. They are not new.