Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster - Discussion Topic

16 members have voted

1. 1. If you could add one thing to X/X-2 HD Remaster on PS4 what would it be?

• "Easy", "Normal" and "Hard" difficulty modes to all 3 games.
    • Japanese voice option for all titles included.
    • Option to skip cutscenes in FFX.
    • Cross-save with PS3 and PS Vita.
    • Cross-platform trophy list for PS3 & PS Vita to extend to PS4.
    • Include *that* novella as a pre-order bonus.
    • Final Fantasy X-3 teaser.
    • Something else. Try to be reasonable though.

Considering I never bought the PS3/Vita version I don't think the PS4 version will change my mind. Still waiting for that XII HD remaster :(

Different team obviously. But hopefully they're working on it.

I would add more livley character models. It seems the PS3 and Vita versions had character models that were really stiff and although cleaner looking that their PS2 counterpart, they lacked real emotion in their eyes and looked like emotionless robots.

I would add more livley character models. It seems the PS3 and Vita versions had character models that were really stiff and although cleaner looking that their PS2 counterpart, they lacked real emotion in their eyes and looked like emotionless robots.

There's only so much you can improve character models without completely rebuilding them from scratch.As an extreme example, an HD port of a PS2 game will never have character models that are as lifelike as a PS4 game.

Skipable cutscenes pls.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Skip cutscenes, by the love of God. There is a limit of times you can watch some scenes until boredom (It is a very big number, but after 8 or 9 playtroughs you start to get tired of some of them)

Like the cutscene before the fight with Yunalesca....holy shit 

There's only so much you can improve character models without completely rebuilding them from scratch.As an extreme example, an HD port of a PS2 game will never have character models that are as lifelike as a PS4 game.

Skipable cutscenes pls.

I`m not asking for that. I just want the sharpness of the new model with the emotion of the PS2 ones.

PS4 version will use same trophy list as PS3 and Vita versions. Meaning if you've platinumed it on PS3, you've platinumed it on PS4. So like FFXIV: ARR rather than Tomb Raider: DE.