Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
RoxasXIIIK

New Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX trailer released

No, they aren't. They confirmed XIII was only 720p and they also confirmed XIV: ARR is only 720p. And as for the others they're too small to be 1080p. That's just upscaled.

I know it's not gosh darn full 1080p. Correct me all you want, I actually agreed with you. My freaking point is that most games cannot even be upscaled because of the drop in quality while KH 1.5 can. I've even included pictures to show you what i'm talking about. I'm not an idiot despite your seeming to think that I am.

The pictures included are a screenshot of Assassins Creed Liberation HD running in 720p. The second is Kingdom Hearts 1.5 running at 1080p. I really don't give a crap if it's native or upscaled. The fact is, it is running in a form of 1080p, something that most other PS3 games do not do. If you wanna see the pictures to prove that FFXIII does it as well, let me know, I'll show you.

post-37937-0-69080600-1409957461_thumb.jpeg

post-37937-0-45781100-1409957467_thumb.jpeg

My tv tells me when the game is native 720p or 1080p, maybe the XIII saga is upscaled but the hd remasters (even FFX/X-2) ARE NOT.

Lol, no it doesn't. It simply says what resolution the displayed image is. It's simply upscaled. Yes, X/X-2 HD Remaster are upscaled.

I know it's not gosh darn full 1080p. Correct me all you want, I actually agreed with you. My freaking point is that most games cannot even be upscaled because of the drop in quality while KH 1.5 can. I've even included pictures to show you what i'm talking about. I'm not an idiot despite your seeming to think that I am.

The pictures included are a screenshot of Assassins Creed Liberation HD running in 720p. The second is Kingdom Hearts 1.5 running at 1080p. I really don't give a crap if it's native or upscaled. The fact is, it is running in a form of 1080p, something that most other PS3 games do not do. If you wanna see the pictures to prove that FFXIII does it as well, let me know, I'll show you.

Posted ImageIMG_6520.jpeg

Posted ImageIMG_2875.jpeg

Well you said native originally.

Anyone still thinking it's 1080p can read this.

What is the native video resolution and audio format on the PS3? – via kturcotte

Final Fantasy XIII runs in 720p and Dolby Digital 5.1

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/02/12/final-fantasy-xiii-your-questions-answered/

HD remasters. We talk about nothing but the graphics and sound up until the game is out and we're playing it.At least, that seems to be it, from both KH HD collections.

What?

What?

Most people discussing Kingdom Hearts on the boards I've visited are fans who have been around a while. They've played the old games, so whenever advertising for the remixes is released, it's generally all about new Final Mix/Remix content, graphics, and sound. In the absence of the former, it becomes more about the technical stuff. Basically we, all look forward to experiencing the upgrades as well as re-experiencing our favorite games.Like an all-time favorite movie making its Blu-Ray format debut with a brand new restoration and, in a few cases(like Touch of Evil)a cut that you haven't seen before. Edited by Andrew Rowland

Most people discussing Kingdom Hearts on the boards I've visited are fans who have been around a while. They've played the old games, so whenever advertising for the remixes is released, it's generally all about new Final Mix/Remix content, graphics, and sound. In the absence of the former, it becomes more about the technical stuff. Basically we, all look forward to experiencing the upgrades as well as re-experiencing our favorite games.

No I mean I'm not talking about whatever the heck you're talking about or even why you replied to me.All I said was that we should just play our games and not worry about what resolution it is. ._.

Edited by RoxasXIIIK

No I mean I'm talking about whatever the heck you're talking about or even why you replied to me.All I said was that we should just play our games and not worry about what resolution it is. ._.

Right, and we will play the games without worrying about the resolution, when they come out. That was my original point and I sort of strayed from that. Sorry.

Right, and we will play the games without worrying about the resolution, when they come out. That was my original point and I sort of strayed from that. Sorry.

Lol it's alright. But I did agree with you though.