Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I don' want Pixar worlds just yet, because there are still quite a few good Disney movies just waiting to be turned into worlds!

I know in Kingdom Hearts 2 woody and Buzz were going to be used as summons, how about a Sulley, or Walle or even Mr Incredible summon?

I honestly don't want Pixar, Marvel, or Star Wars. I don't see the point. Just because Disney owns it doesn't mean KH should use it. We already have Final Fantasy, The World Ends With You, Disney, and Original KH characters. That is enough. 

I don't want KH to become this hodge podge of bullshit. 

As for why not a Sully, or Mr. Incredible summon over Toy Story characters...becayse Woody and Buzz were the first, and most popular, Pixar characters. Toy Story is a concept we haven't seen in KH yet. I think they deserve first dibs. We don't have to overload the game with Pixar films, but having a Toy Story world would be a major benefit, in my opinion.

Sora could be an action figure of himself.  o-o

Pixar was meant to be but I believe it couldn't get in cause the graphics doesn't match.

Nothing was said as to why they didn't get in, but Chicken Little didn't closely match either.

Toy Story would be good imo. It could replace 100 Acre Woods as a "world within a world," instead of being inside a computer or book it could be a toy chest.

Monsters Inc. could also work well. It could be a world accessed from the holiday doors in Halloweentown.

But I think that these ideas should be left for the next series. Maybe have one or two Pixar summons, but they shouldn't use all of their trump cards in KH3.

Some of the worlds that I've said in the past wouldn't work for Kingdom Hearts are Pixar worlds, but still, there are some titles I could think of that could work if used right. So I'm all for Pixar worlds, as long as they can seuge into the universe like the other worlds have.

I want Pixar but only for a mini-game world based on Toy Story, maybe situated in Twilight Town as a special box of Hayner/Pence's Toys I dunno lol . I don't think that the other movies will fit with the premise of Kingdom Hearts III. Maybe in the next saga.