Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

Hideo Kojima Or Tetsuyaa Nomura?

Kojima, even if he does release demos for $30 at least I get to enjoy part of the game while waiting for it

I can't forget Nomura gave us the beautiful Kingdom Hearts series to love and enjoy, but he's been holding out on Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy XV for years with very little information given

The only Metal Gear game I had to wait for was Rising, and Phantom Pain is coming out shortly after it's original announcement (much unlike Versus XIII XV)

So out of the two game developers. Which one do you personally prefer?

I'd say Nomura

At least Nomura works on something new every once in a while outside the KH series like The World Ends with you,Dissidia and Theatrhythim(I think he's the one who produced it right?)

While Kojima on the other hand is stuck with Metal Gear and ditched everything else until recently when he FINALLY decided to work on a Silent Hill game

Nomura, because I mostly play Rated E games like Kingdom Hearts, I also play Rated T games like Dirge of Cerberus, and have a thing against Rated M games. 

I can't handle Rated M games despite I'm adult.

I have played a MGS demo when I was kid and an adolescent.

Don't get me wrong, Metal Gear  is alright and so is Kojima, but I just don't really play Mature games. 

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

Kojima. Those easter eggs he hides in his games are just gravy and he really pushes a console to its limits and his games always have the best graphics around at the time. I'm still floored on how amazing MGS3 looks, will that game ever look dated. 

I'd say Nomura

At least Nomura works on something new every once in a while outside the KH series like The World Ends with you,Dissidia and Theatrhythim(I think he's the one who produced it right?)

While Kojima on the other hand is stuck with Metal Gear and ditched everything else until recently when he FINALLY decided to work on a Silent Hill game

Creative Producer.

Nomura. 

I like his products better. I'll probably even put him even higher than Kojima when FFXV and KH3 comes out

Edited by khdayskh1314

I'd say Nomura

He has created/produced the Zone of Enders series but yeah more or less he's mainly stayed in the Metal Gear comfort zone (of course now he's doing Silent Hills so yay new things).

Edited by KHSoraKeyBlade

He has created/produced the Zone of Enders series but yeah more or less he's mainly stayed in the Metal Gear comfort zone (of course now he's doing Silent Hills so yay new things).

And he ditched Zone of the Enders ever since he released that half-assed HD collection(it has glitches that weren't in the Ps2 version),canceled ZOE3's development and picked the ZOE staff to work on Metal Gear

And he ditched Zone of the Enders ever since he released that half-assed HD collection(it has glitches that weren't in the Ps2 version),canceled ZOE3's development and picked the ZOE staff to work on Metal Gear

I would fault Konami and the MG fans for this more than Kojima, I almost feel bad for him.  He keeps getting bullied into making more sequels.  Kojima has stated several times over the years that he wants to move on from Metal Gear but the studios don't seem to want to fund his other projects, and the fans keep bitching that they want more MG (even sending death threats apparently).

I would fault Konami and the MG fans for this more than Kojima, I almost feel bad for him.  He keeps getting bullied into making more sequels.  Kojima has stated several times over the years that he wants to move on from Metal Gear but the studios don't seem to want to fund his other projects, and the fans keep bitching that they want more MG (even sending death threats apparently).

This going a bit too far into defending Kojima,the dude makes mistakes he's not a god and this is one of the mistakes.If he want to make something that isn't Metal Gear he would've done that a long time ago heck I dunno how Konami bullies him when literally there is nothing in Konami to talk about outside of MGS

Also he can leave Konami and open his own branch of Kojima Production that isn't a part of Konami if he wants to

This going a bit too far into defending Kojima,the dude makes mistakes he's not a god and this is one of the mistakes.If he want to make something that isn't Metal Gear he would've done that a long time ago heck I dunno how Konami bullies him when literally there is nothing in Konami to talk about outside of MGS

Also he can leave Konami and open his own branch of Kojima Production that isn't a part of Konami if he wants to

I didn't say he doesn't make mistakes, I said his focus on MG isn't entirely his fault.  Stop putting words in my mouth.

Edited by Hardrada

I didn't say he doesn't make mistakes, I said his focus on MG isn't entirely his fault.  Stop putting words in my mouth.

It's his series,he can do whatever he wants with it which means it's mostly 70% his fault

It's his series,he can do whatever he wants with it which means it's mostly 70% his fault

He has worked on stuff outside of MG between MG games, but people don't seem to notice because they don't sell as well.  Snacher, Policenauts, ZOE, Boktai, Castlevania, and now Silent Hills.

Besides, if he enjoys the Metal Gear series more than his other works, who are we to judge?  It's not like Nomura isn't vastly favoring FF and KH over his other works.  

He has worked on stuff outside of MG between MG games, but people don't seem to notice because they don't sell as well.  Snacher, Policenauts, ZOE, Boktai, Castlevania, and now Silent Hills.

Besides, if he enjoys the Metal Gear series more than his other works, who are we to judge?  It's not like Nomura isn't vastly favoring FF and KH over his other works.  

Dude I know about all the games he did I'm not living under a rock,and no he didn't create Castlevania he worked on one of the games but never created the series himself

Also he made Lunar Knights for the DS

And he ditched all of that without giving any a second chance,and the horrible quality of the ZOE HD collection he made shows