Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Fool. Maybe. If there was a final Kingdom Hearts. But there isn't. It's going to keep on going forever. And what about Riku, Kairi, and Ventus? Why wouldn't they turn into earth, water, and the sky respectively? 

you do no terra means earth and aqua means water and sora means sky right?

Your theory sounds like HMK's on YouTube where he says Sora should die in Kingdom Hearts III and become part of the sky since his name means "sky", but I think that's too far-fetched. I'll admit he has some good theories though. I digress, it shouldn't happen. Sora's the protagonist and that is that.

Peace!

so i think on the last kingdom hearts sora terra and aqua will die and terra will become the earth aqua the water and sora the sky just a theory c:

Your title is so misleading, as if you already know.

It's a bit of a far-fetched idea. Just due to names. I believe there's someone on this site who has a quote of the characters referencing more likely their personalities, which I think was Nomura-san's aim.

Edited by Sun Wukong

yep. My sister's name means "Rose" in another language. That means she's going to turn into a Rose when she dies. 

Sorry. i'm just joking. In a nutshell i mean that your theory seems to be pulled out of a hat randomly. I might as well say "I believe in KH3, there will be a new character called Ikudasamasu." Has no ground to it, and has no basis.

If Sora dies, I CALL DIBS ON KAIRI!!!!

But seriously, Nomura said that Sora will be the main protagonist of the future KH games other than 3, so... Sorta debunked that already.

Edited by Javelin434

Sora - Sky

Riku - Land

Kairi - Sea

Terra - Earth

Ventus - Wind

Aqua - Ocean

The end.

Aqua is water in latin, and you forgot that "nami" in Namine means "waves". :)

Edited by PrinceNoctis