Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Firo_Procheniezio

Warhammer 40k: The knights of Armageddon (Signups)

This is officially my first RP and my first attempt at leading something like this and I am proud to say the wait is over.

In the grim darkness of the 41 millennium there is only war. The emperium of man is beset by foes. War is total and it is there that legends are forged. It is in the fires of battle that heroes worthy of the emperors name make a name for themselves and there that the heroes of the old fight for their chapters.

It is the legendary space marines that preserve life for the glory of the god emperor. You will be the first in a new chapter of warriors dedicated to fighting all demons, heretics and aliens that beset the homes of those loyal to the emperor. This is a tale of the newest of the chapters and by far the smallest. In fact the only members so far are raw recruits and a small number of veterans. These veterans will now be tasked with creating a new chapter which soul purpose is to one day challenge and defeat the god of blood himself Korne.

However the raw recruits are perhaps the worst thing the veterans could wish for. Recently a strange phenomenon appeared from the warp. Something unexpected reached the ears of the librarians psykers and chaplains. "I rest the future of the newest chapter in the hands of these people. And the warp itself created life and that is you. Quite possibly the youngest and most gifted of all the space marines so far you are a knight of Armageddon.

something like this:

Before you endure the trials ahead you must create your character. xD

OK i know it wasn't the best intro but still it should be enough. Anyway here is whats going to happen. There is room for one veteran who will have to keep watch over the bunch and that one has already been decided.

Everyone this is your commander for now. And an example of how i expect characters to be made.

Character sheet:

Name:

Position:

Secondary:

Appearance:

Personality:

Name: Cyrus (preferably end it with us an or on but its just to make it seem more like the real deal)

Gender: Male (I am adding this because i don't want the RP to be the typical 40k i know the battle sisters are completely different than space marines but what the heck.)

Position: Commander (The primary positions will be written later I'm just giving an example)

Secondary: Scout - sniper 

Appearance:Posted Image(It can just be a description but i wont write it cuz im lazy :P)

Personality: careful, cold, analytic, mysterious at times (if you write it plz stick to it)

that's it now the rules:

-standard kh13 rules

-god modding is actually allowed since everyone is basically  an army in his own right (just don't overdo it)

-this one will be a little looser around the whole pg 15 stuff so blood and gore will be allowed but please don't make a blood bath (I mean sure make it but try to keep it as clean as possible(kinda dumb in a 40k RP but meh))

-if anyone makes anything related to sex i will personally burn them as the heretics they are (seriously no sex)

-no controlling the other players characters however limited control over the npcs is allowed

I know in ideas for my rp i said id let you pick imperial guard or space marines but the thing is i don't want to see the enemy drown n corpses (unless their own) so the cannon fodder is of limits

Lastly here are the primary "classes" of your character:

Commander (will be decided later if anyone should get this rank)

Terminator (Only room for one maybe two its just something really strong basically today's tank times 100000)

Space marine (The default soldier with strong armor, great endurance and the largest arsenal for weapons(ill cover weapons later))

Assault marines (Mostly melee fighters equipped with jet-packs well more like jump packs)

Scout marines (light armor, weapons are only the ones under SC)

Tech marine (A more demanding one focused on repairing and creating defenses such as turrets or dreadnoughts (only room for one))

Apothecary (Probably the hardest one in my opinion it may be similar to the standard space marine but his main job is to keep soldiers alive and support as best he can. However if you want this you have to do some research on them (i any case i might end up taking it myself))

Librarian (the second hardest in my opinion. His role is also to support but through psychic powers instead of medicine and such)

Now the weapons that i will make available:

-Bolters (pistol or rifle) - anyone can use it

-Plasma guns - mainly used by space marines but some scouts can to

-storm bolters (heavy guns google it) - only usable by marines

-flamers - usable by all except the librarian

-power swords, chainswords, power fists, power axes - usable by all

-thunder hammer - only usable by commanders and exceptions

-melta guns - only marines

- missile launcher - only standard marines

- shotguns and sniper rifles - only usable by scouts

- power staffs - only librarians

- equipment that is used as extra items (grenades, stimulants and so on) - usable by anyone but please know what you are using

I know I'm kinda restrictive but please overlook that fact this rp is my first so tell me if i do anything wrong

Edited by Firo_Procheniezio

Apathocary here!

Character sheet:

Name: Artias

Position: Apathocary

Secondary: Space Marine

Appearance:

Posted Image

Personality: Protective, bold, fearless, dry sense of humor, and ruthless when necessary.

Edited by rikunobodyxiii

Name: Micki

Position: tech marine

Secondary: space marine

Appearance: Posted Image

Personality: loyal, humorous, uplifting, serious when needed to be

1st all are accepted

2nd I decided im taking command :)

name: Aramus

position: commander

secondary: terminator (almost never)

appearance:Posted Image

personality: strict, rash, brutal at times, untypically not very devoted to the emperor (only to an extent when he is not a heretic)

now we just need two or three tactical marines ( the basic ones)

Name: Leandros

Position: Tactical marine

Secondary: scout

Appearance:Posted Image

Personality: follows all guidelines, loyal, occasionally goes berserk

Sry for the late entry didn't find it for a while.

A 2nd character to help strengthen the unit.

Name: Amaranth

Position: Tactical Marine

Secondary: Assault Marine

Appearance:

Posted Image

Personality: Sarcastic, chaotic, doesn't give respect easily, battle ready, and joking.