Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

What were you like?

well lets say this I'm 60% evil and 40% good and I'm super smart. When I was younger, I was more spoiled and even more good ^^. Now I'm more evil and I one day shall take over the Universe mwahahhahahahah

Well as the law states I am still a child, until my 16th in 10 Days! :D

I'm a pretty Random person who believes himself to be boring around women as he runs out of things to say quickly (any help on this is greatly appreciated. I'm being serious! :/).

I like listening to music and playing Football (soccer)

Hmm , when I was a kid I was a rly happy go lucky kid that believed whatever her older bro said was a law o-o! I was rly talkative with anyone and had no restrictions in insulting some grown ups (yah , mah father told me some stories and laughed T.T;) . I kinda changed in elementary school since the 6 girls (including me T.T) in my class were more into backstabbing each other than being friends and as I was betrayed from my bff many times , I kinda stopped being talkative and all that extrovert stuff ! But , that didn't stop me :D I made great friends in junior highschool and I were just fine x3 Most ppl would call me a lonely person but it's more like I wanna do exciting things when I go out like go to an amusement park *-* Plus , I rly do like staying inside doing stuff that entertain me x3 Just most of mah friends didn't see it that way xD

And I wanted to be a painter first and the a fashion designer :D Then I discovered my lack of talent in both T.T Then it was a writer cause I love writing stuff but I always get too bored to finish stories o-o

Er I'm still a kid...xD. I suppose your referring to being a small child so I''ll tell ya'll about that. >8D

I was a tomboy that did gymnastics...yeah lol. I also had a croissant fetish, mmmm croissants. Yeah but I had fun as a kid 8D.

Meh there where plenty of bad moments, but I prefer remembering my years in my older neighborhood. Cus of teh croissants!! /shot xD