Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

What were you like?

I'll find a non embarrassing baby pic later >_<

Jenny you look so adorable D8

I just wanna go all pedo over you and your sister/shot

I was a very awkward child xD I'll leave it at that.

I was a shy, quiet girl who was terribly afraid of dogs, the dark and loud noises.. It took me forever to get used to being around some people. I was nice, just extremely shy.

Still kind of the same now... minus the fears thing. xD

I was the kid that was nice to EVERYONE! I didnt want to hurt anybody's feelings...lol Then I was the goth but still nice to everyone! I am now a mixture of everything...I say whats on my mind when its on my mind...except I still am nice to everyone =D unless you piss me off! haha

I made at least three death threats in first grade.

Hahahahahahhaa. That's funny.

Well, where can I start. When I was in elementary, I would always moon people, no matter who. I would start food fights, kick my friends in the nads, kick girls in the vads, shank people with pencils, throw tacks in class, and that's just some of the stuff. I was a juvenile delinquent.

Also, for some reason in like 6th and 7th grade I hated anime for some reason

I'm completely serious about the 3 death threats in 1st grade. At least one happened, the other two were on behavior report things I found.

One was something like I was misbehaving and the teacher assistant told me if I didn't stop I would go to the principal, and I said "I hate (principal's name). I'm going to kill him with snail poison."

I was an evil child

Eh, I was a hyper child who loved to draw and was extremely talkative to everyone and had a lot of friends. Then when I got in middle school/junior high, people were mean to me and that made me shut up and become really withdrawn from others, but despite all that I'd say I was a really happy child. I loved to run and be outdoors and was a bit of a tomboy and had scars everywhere. o.e I was nice to everyone and smiled a lot people told me.

Top pic is of me in a princess outfit (because I always wanted to be a princess when I was a kid and I was a Children's Model) and bottom pic is of me and my sister, I'm the little one in the blue.

Posted Image

If anything, my timidness was 10% at the time. :'D After listening to the lyrics of "Letter- From the Lost Days", I realized that I would love to best friends with my five-year-old self.

Also, in third or fourth grade, I had a sick mind... which is why I still hate my cousin to this day. ._.

at the first month of grade 2 i was sent to the principals office everyday, and shortly after that short-temper and anger problems came in

Eh, I was a hyper child who loved to draw and was extremely talkative to everyone and had a lot of friends. Then when I got in middle school/junior high, people were mean to me and that made me shut up and become really withdrawn from others, but despite all that I'd say I was a really happy child. I loved to run and be outdoors and was a bit of a tomboy and had scars everywhere. o.e I was nice to everyone and smiled a lot people told me.

Top pic is of me in a princess outfit (because I always wanted to be a princess when I was a kid and I was a Children's Model) and bottom pic is of me and my sister, I'm the little one in the blue.

Posted Image

YOU ARE JUST THE CUTEST KID I'VE EVER SEEN OMFG <333

ahem. you're adorable. ?

Posted Image

-glomps-

YOU'RE SO ADORABLE <3

I used to be really short tempered, talkative and pretty much friendly to everyone, then in year 7 (no idea what that is in your american grades) I got bullied and became really quiet and it got so bad that i ignored everyone cause when they talked to me i thought they were saying something nasty

/end of emoness.

I'm back to normal now though :D