Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Gamerazor247

What battles have you been stuck in Previous Kingdom Hearts games?

It's always the timed ones that get me.  Demyx was a headache cause of his timed event.  Then there were times in DDD that I would take so long on a boss that I would drop before I could beat it.  Let me take my time, game!

Riku from Destiny IslandsNow the score's 0 to 9... ;~;

I actually made the point to beat him 99 times before moving on back when I hated his character (though I still think he's a prick in the first game). Once you get the technique down he's not too hard to beat.

Not counting Secret Bosses

KH: Stealth Sneak and Riku Possessed by Ansem I could never beat him then I did and got upset at what happened.

KH:CoM: The last time you fight Replica Riku in Sora's story took forever to beath him and in Riku's Story the final battle with Ansem to this day I can still never beat him on the GBA version of that game. for Re:CoM: none because the battlefield made it so much easier to dodge attacks

KH2: Demyx and Xaldin where really the only hard ones for me

Days: Ruler of the Sky just because of how time consuming it was and that other one that really hard one but you don't really have to fight him so I count him as a secret boss.

BbS: I did have a hard time fighting Terra's final bosses.

Re:Coded: none really

DDD: again none really I guess I could count Young Xehanort but that's because I didn't understand his gimmick with the clock until I died a few times and that's because I didn't read what to do lol

Edited by TheKingdomkid

Two of the battles I had the hardest time in were in Birth By Sleep, battling Terranort with Terra's Lingering Will.  I swear, that battle had my blood boiling, I cursed Xehanort's mother a thousand times, and I was moments away from beating my innocent PSP helplessly into the ground!  I mean God, the fact that he would heal himself after chipping away at two of his life bars was just sick!  Ugh, that battle had me pulling my tiny hairs out!  And I don't have long enough hair to pull out! xD

Another of the most difficult battles I had was with Xaldin in Kingdom Hearts II.  That was quite the fight, and I remember dying a few times, having to rely on Mickey, and even then, when his life would deplete and he'd revive Sora, I'd still lose!  After countless tries, Xaldin finally succumbed to Sora!  It wasn't easy though. xD

Let's see, so last but not least, the battle that has complicated my existence, I think I'd have to say was against Young Xehanort in Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance.  Good lord, that battle was one of the most exhilarating I ever had, because of how intense it was!  And when I thought I had killed him, when he uttered the words: "Time Stop!" I knew I was screwed.  I was like: "Lord help me!"  I instantly cursed Young Xehanort and spent a good number of tries trying to kill him.  But fortunately, I was finally able to.

Oh, and this is me beating these guys in Critical, Proud, and Critical Modes of each respective game!  But hey, that's one of the things I love most about the Kingdom Hearts games.  The bigger the challenge, the better! :D

Well, for the VERY first playtroughs:

KH1: Clayton (with the heartless), Trickster, Cerberus, Ursula, Maleficent Dragon, Chernabog, Riku Ansem II and Ansem II (I was a kid lol)

KH2: Demyx, Xigbar

358/2: Don't remember any trouble with the bosses

Birth by Sleep: Terranort in both Terra and Aqua stories

Dream Drop Distance: Rinzler, Ansem II, Young Xehanort

1- None of them

COM- Riku Replica (Reverse/Rebirth Mode), and Ansem SOD.

2- N/A. Haven't beaten the whole game.

Days- The Leechgrave

Birth By Sleep- Venitas (Aqua Final Boss), Braig (Aqua fight) and Terranort (Terra Final Boss)

re:coded- N/A

3D- Anti Black Coat Nightmare, Ansem SOD Second Form, Young Xehanort,

Kh1:cerberus, ursula (both battles), riku, dragon maleficent, dark riku, chernabog and ansem 2nd battle

Kh2: giant nobody

Khbbs: captain hook, master eraqus, braig (both battles) vanitas (all battles), terranort (terra final battle)

Edited by neil98

KH1: Riku (On the original, where you died. I was 3 and couldn't skip the freaking cutscene.)

KH Re: CoM: Vexen and Larxene. (Does anymore more need be said?)

KH2: Xigbar, Xaldin and Demyx(Xigbar is just a prick, Xaldin has too many weapons and too OP an aggravated form and Demyx.. Well Demyx.. DANCE WATER DANCE!)

KH 358/2 Days: Just about every boss: Leech Grave, Ruler of the Sky, Infernal Engine, etc. (Too long and waaaaaaaaaaay too hard.)

KH Re: Coded: There wasn't really any bosses I had trouble with.

KH BBS: Venitus (It was a very hard boss fight considering Aqua isn't the best with fast attacks or dealing with them)

Bbs: one of the norts, I forgot which one

Kh1: cherabog, quit for 10 years

COM: zexion

358 : leech grave

Kh2: demyx, quit for 7 years

Re coded: none

DDD: don't have a 3ds