liamaru

sora's chronically accurate age throughout the series and in kingdom hearts 3

kingdom hearts birth by sleep :4

kingdom hearts :14

kingdom hearts chain of memories :14

kingdom hearts 2 : 15

kingdom hearts coded :15

kingdom hearts dream drop distence :15

NOTE: kingdom hearts dream drop distence takes place within 3 months after kingdom hearts 2 and it is stated in the manual that sora is still 15 so he is expected to be 16 in kingdom hearts 3

Edited by liamaru

kingdom hearts birth by sleep :4kingdom hearts :14kingdom hearts chain of memories :14kingdom hearts 2 : 15kingdom hearts coded :15kingdom hearts dream drop distence :15NOTE: kingdom hearts dream drop distence takes place within 3 months after kingdom hearts 2 and it is stated in the manual that sora is still 15 so he is expected to be 16 in kingdom hearts 3

FINALLY someone who actually see that Sora is still 15

Though I'm not sure how much time will pass between DDD and KH3

FINALLY someone who actually see that Sora is still 15 Though I'm not sure how much time will pass between DDD and KH3

kingdom hearts 3 will take place directly after ddd so sora may still be 15

Maybe Nomura's statement "a more mature Sora" could mean that Sora turns 16 in Kingdom Hearts III

No,at 16 you'll still be a teenager,maturity doesn't always means how old you are,it also means having a mature mind and a way of thinking.You'd be surprised with how some youngsters can have a much deeper thinking than some adults

No,at 16 you'll still be a teenager,maturity doesn't always means how old you are,it also means having a mature mind and a way of thinking.You'd be surprised with how some youngsters can have a much deeper thinking than some adults

I know that well, I just said that the statement could mean more than we think, namely that Sora will be more mature mentally AND physically. But that's just some random thing, I think it's quite possible judging by the placement of the events

I know that well, I just said that the statement could mean more than we think, namely that Sora will be more mature mentally AND physically. But that's just some random thing, I think it's quite possible judging by the placement of the events

turning from 15 to 16 doesn't buff you physically that much if not at all.From what we saw Sora look exactly the same as he was in KH2 only he's more detailed and that's just it

turning from 15 to 16 doesn't buff you physically that much if not at all.From what we saw Sora look exactly the same as he was in KH2 only he's more detailed and that's just it

I think you're misunderstanding my thoughts quite a bit, lol

I think you're misunderstanding my thoughts quite a bit, lol

You just said physically and I'm sorry I just can't see it unless the implement a time skip at the end of the game setting up the next saga like how Naruto implemented a 2 years time skip between the original series and Shippuden

You just said physically and I'm sorry I just can't see it unless the implement a time skip at the end of the game setting up the next saga like how Naruto implemented a 2 years time skip between the original series and Shippuden

By physically I meant ageing, dude xD

I know you meant that and I still can't see how much your body can age between 15 and 16

His age increases, the number, he turns 16; that's what I meant for physical ageing, not that he would have grown taller or stuff like that

His age increases, the number, he turns 16; that's what I meant for physical ageing, not that he would have grown taller or stuff like that

No that's not aging physically,that's just aging in terms of number,you can be 1000 years old yet still have the body of a young boyyoung manyoung girl...etc in Fantasy settings,tons of JRPGs,animes and even Western RPGs have done this so this isn't aging physically

And still the time between KH2 and DDD that passed wasn't that much heck even both the manual and the journal of DDD states that Sora is still 15 and Riku is still 16

And in KH 3 I doubt any more than a month will pass since they're in the middle of a war and they don't have much time to not only train their new recruits,Lea and Kairi,but also venture on a journey(which will be the meat of KH3) to find the lost ones

No that's not aging physically,that's just aging in terms of number,you can be 1000 years old yet still have the body of a young boyyoung manyoung girl...etc in Fantasy settings,tons of JRPGs,animes and even Western RPGs have done this so this isn't aging physically

And still the time between KH2 and DDD that passed wasn't that much heck even both the manual and the journal of DDD states that Sora is still 15 and Riku is still 16

And in KH 3 I doubt any more than a month will pass since they're in the middle of a war and they don't have much time to not only train their new recruits,Lea and Kairi,but also venture on a journey(which will be the meat of KH3) to find the lost ones

Well now you know that I was talking about ageing in terms of numbers, and I know they are still 15 and 16 but considering all the time that has passed after Kingdom Hearts II, Kingdom Hearts 3D and the time that still needs to pass to reach the events in Kingdom Hearts III, it's more than possible if they were to turn 16 and 17