Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Have you already pre-ordered HD 2.5 ReMIX?

Have you already pre-ordered HD 2.5 ReMIX?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Have you already pre-ordered HD 2.5 ReMIX?

• Yes, I have! I pre-ordered it as soon as I could.
    • Not yet, but I'm planning to!
    • Nope.. Not really sure if I'll pre-order it.
    • Nah... I won't pre-order it.
    • No... I'm not getting the game.

Gotta decide if I even want a PS3 before then. I already have a 360, planning on getting a 3DS XL soon, and I want an Xbox Jaun or PS4, so I'm asking myself, is it worth $175 just to play remixes of games I have already played several times before? I'm thinking about it.

Theres About A Month Gap Between The New Games And The KH ReMix, Soo Theres Obviously Enough Time To Save Up For It. :3

(Plus The Only Good Games That Are Coming Out Are Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Borderlands The Pre Sequal, And Super Smash Bros. So There Wont Be Any Heavy Spending Anywayz Lol xD

of course!!! just like last year as soon as the pre order was made available i knew that time had come and when i was at gamestop with the receipt i felt a sense of euphoria as if mind had found peace true inner piece followed by an overwhelming feeling of exitment anxiety & anticipa...OH uh oh sorry about that ever since i played The Stanley Parable i keep hearing this english narrator like voice in my head....but enough of that i got the game cant wait alright carry on............bye.............stop reading!!