Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kittenz

KHUX How to sign up for Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]

Ugh i can't get it, the captcha is this: Posted Image I need help :(

Did you go to  http://www.lexilogos...rd/hiragana.htm ? I will just give you it anyway, but you can figure it out using that. That's why I put the link to the site in there. 

Copy/paste: おもあらむちか

You guys have to follow each instruction carefully.

Edited by KittensOnFire

Did you click the right buttons/links I showed?

Send me a full screenshot and I'll know what the deal is. It's a bit vague by itself

After the captcha, i just left the others at the default settings.

After the captcha, i just left the others at the default settings.

Were you taken to a log in page? If not just try logging in. You'll be able to go to the game after that.

Edited by KittensOnFire

Were you taken to a log in page? If not just go back to    and and try logging in. You'll be able to go to the game after that.

It appears to be some sort of error message, i think i gotta try again.

Yeah. You need to put in a different address number. It happened to me before.

here is the new captcha, i would do it from your link but i can't identify what i should put or not. So >.< Posted Image

Edited by CrownedCyborgHDMaster

here is the new captcha, i would do it from your link but i can't identify what i should put or not. So >.< Posted Image

It's alright :)  

をなふちむも

I thought people would be able to cross reference what looks the same, but I'll edit the post to tell people which Japanese numbers are which English ones, so they can put numbers in instead as an option.

It's alright :)

をなふちむも

I thought people would be able to cross reference what looks the same, but I'll edit the post to tell people which Japanese numbers are which English ones, so they can put numbers in instead as an option.

Damn, it happened again. :/

one more question, no matter how many times i reload the page i get letters instead of numbers

(ignore the pictures "stamps")Posted ImageSnap3.bmp

Yeah, I just noticed we can't use numbers for that one. 

Ok, so, look at this chart.  Copy the characters that look the same into the captcha using this http://www.lexilogos...rd/hiragana.htm (copy/paste from the bar after pressing the buttons)

Posted Image

You might have to do it a few times due to a glitch.

Google Translate works wonders.

I have to agree, when i had to enter a username for in-game, i didn't know the field was for the username so i just used google translate and it told me username. Gotta love Google Translate.

I have to agree, when i had to enter a username for in-game, i didn't know the field was for the username so i just used google translate and it told me username. Gotta love Google Translate.

Yeah, I forgot to add that. I will add it shorty. Can't believe I forgot that wow brain