Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
0408mark58

KHBbS Ventus’ new face

I'm sorry... It's my fault.  The screen capturing tool I use has some problems about colors and brightness...Honestly,  it could be worse if I didn't add corrections.

No need to apologize. It's just a suggestion. Not a big deal.

He looks so much better in my opinion, as do Terra and Aqua. Even before news of an HD remake, it bothered me that Ventus did not quite look his age. He looked too old, even more so than KH2 Sora and Roxas, because of his chin. It always seemed to me from his proportions, voice, and mannerisms that he was intended to be younger (at least 14 like Sora in KH1 in my opinion) so I think that this face fits him perfectly! 

Edited by davidude13

Well they are importing from a handheld to a console that why it looks so different, in my opinion i like how ventus looks in kingdom hearts 2.5. Hopefully they make the keyblades less paper thin :P

Well they are importing from a handheld to a console that why it looks so different, in my opinion i like how ventus looks in kingdom hearts 2.5. Hopefully they make the keyblades less paper thin :P

They have thickened the keyblades! Well, at least Ventus', I'm not sure about the others. If they fixed Ven's i'm sure they took the time to fix the rest.

His face --especially his chin-- on PS3 trailer is little different from that on PSP.

Can you see?Posted Image

Hope this time HD 2.5 graphic will be better than the 1.5 one. Anyway, Ventus' face looks a looooooot better (but his chin is really weird o.O)