Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

How much does Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] interest you?

How much does Kingdom Hearts χ interest you?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. How much does Kingdom Hearts χ interest you?

• A lot. I actively play it.
    • Quite a bit. I play it sometimes.
    • A little bit. I've played it before.
    • It seems good but I won't play it unless it's ever released in English.
    • I have little interest it, and that won't change unless it's released in English.
    • I don't like the look of it.
    • Never really looked into it.
    • Another opinion? Let us know below.

Wow, language barrier is really a big factor in people playing it.  I wish there was a translation too.  I've always thought it would be fun to play a KH game with people on the site, but there is not much multiplayer in KH games.  And I would say the friends I've made in Chi are half of what makes the game fun for me so....

The premise of exploring the World during the Keyblade War is cool but the execution does not interest me at all. When I think of Keyblade War, I think gritty Final Fantasy super-fast action WAR. Not kiddy and colorful and little chibi avatars ripped from KH Coded. I mean, you look at the Keyblade Graveyard and you hear about the War, you get a sense that it was not a pretty sight. But apparently, it was a very pretty sight. Ultimately, I just don't see the point of it outside of 'Let's make a KH MMO!' (But only for Japan.)

Edited by Kaweebo

What looks most interesting about it is the people wearing animal masks. (I forgot what they are called) Since KH chi supposedly takes place before the Great Keyblade War, they add a very ancient and sacred touch to the story that wasn't there before. I wonder if they are the beings who are speaking to Sora when you have to chose between the sword, the shield, and magic in the first game.

The story interests me. The gameplay & art style do not. I'd play the heck out of it if it were available here, but if not, I'll learn about the story in KH3 (hopefully) I just wish they executed showing the Keyblade War in a more epic fashion.

Since it is before the keyblade war, not the keyblade war itself, there is no problem with the execution. It was probably years before the war happened, so everything would still be normal.

I like playing, only かんじ(kanji) prove to be a problem for me.

From the amount of votes I've seen, Seems like most votes are based by how there is no english translation/version yet. I have my reasons as to why i am interested.

At first I was interested, but then I saw the gameplay footage, and the gameplay looks pretty mundane and boring (I'll probably still play a translated version, because eh, it's KH). I'd rather have liked it if the character designs were put to use in something like a Threatrhythm Kingdom Hearts, personally.