Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Should the Collector's Pack HD 1.5 ReMIX + 2.5 ReMIX be available outside Japan, would you buy it?

Should the Collector's Pack HD 1.5 ReMIX + 2.5 ReMIX be available outside Japan, would you buy it?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Collector's Pack HD 1.5 ReMIX + 2.5 ReMIX be available outside Japan, would you buy it?

• Yes! I would love to have it!
    • Not really sure... Maybe.
    • Nope. I don't really want it.
    • No... I don't have the money.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

I have 1.5 already, but I would get it if it's released outside japan. I would prefer a version with only 2.5 though

Like he said. The book and CD stuff sound great, but I already have 1.5.

Yeah I already own 1.5, as much as I like the design of the box for this collectors pack there is no point me paying more money to get a game which I already own. Plus I'm pretty sure we will get our own 2.5 collectors pack due to that survey a couple of months back so I'd get that if it wasn't ridiculous pricey (like I'd pay £60 tops for it)

I'd love to have it but I already bought the limited edition for 1,5 and I kind of don't want to spend again money for the same thing. I'd much prefer a limited 2,5.

I'd rather they make region exclusive Collector's Editions because I already have 1.5 and I don't want another one. I'd prefer a Collector's Edition with 2.5, an artbook, the OST and a Wayfinder. That's it.

Nope. I don't really want to spend my money on a game that I already own. Would love to have the limited edition, but, well... I have other games that I want to buy this year too...

I'm just irritated that they didn't make a 2.5 limited edition (would've loved that) like they did with 1.5. Now they are just trying to make everyone buy the 1.5+2.5 pack...

Not really sure considering I already own 1.5.

I'd be very much on the fence about it but if it were the only collectors/limited edition available for 2.5 then I'd probably drop the money for it.

I think it should be available to anyone, but even if it isn't, the only fans dedicated enough to buy it wouldn't have a problem with importing it in the first place. Either way, I'm not interested.

Edited by Blue Bolt